+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I think you have to take CB out of the equation..

I don't care who is there at 12 unless its Clowney but if Evans is there you take him no questions asked. The Giants need a true #1 WR.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I'm happy with the position the Giants have put themselves going into this draft. BPA is the best way to go imo.

Wilson was not a mistake though. Don't want to get into this again but people are giving up on him way too soon.
    Not giving up on him but not looking good for him either... I like Wilson, but a serious neck injury? For a RB? You can't seriously count on him...

Quote Originally Posted by idiotekniQues View Post
    can't be true BPA. if a corner or safety is the best BPA i'd be pissed if we took them when that's where we have the best talent and depth.
    Although we have bigger needs at some positions opposed to others, prince will be a FA eventually & Thurdmond is a 1 year deal.....draft is more about what we'll need 1-2 years from now rather than what we need now

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I think you have to take CB out of the equation..
    how many seasons in a row now have we thought we were good at CB only to be woefully mistaken when they began dropping like canadians at high noon in florida?
    I dont think anything is off the table.

Quote Originally Posted by TextureDj View Post
    how many seasons in a row now have we thought we were good at CB only to be woefully mistaken when they began dropping like canadians at high noon in florida?
    I think this is the year though.. We're stacked at CB
    Last edited by Carter.525; 04-04-2014 at 11:32 PM.

There is no way they are looking at CB. BPA should be edited to BPA offensive side of the ball. OT or Ebron I think Evans does not get past Tampa.

Need WR, TE, DT, DE

Only DRC is signed past this season. I think CB is certainly an area of possibility.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Quote Originally Posted by RagTime Blue View Post
    Only DRC is signed past this season. I think CB is certainly an area of possibility.
    So take Gilbert and have 8 CBs on the roster?