+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Mainer View Post
    No way the Giants take Amaro over ASJ or Nikilas. Talk about a guy who can't block is just a wr in TE clothing. Plus I have a feeling he will be off the board before the second round to a team like New England who could use a replacement for Aaron Hernandez.
    Don't act like you know what type of TE McAdoo and Gilbride are after. I'd take Amaro over Niklas without thinking.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Yawn...

No way the Giants take Amaro over ASJ or Nikilas. Talk about a guy who can't block is just a wr in TE clothing. Plus I have a feeling he will be off the board before the second round to a team like New England who could use a replacement for Aaron Hernandez.
    Well we just picked up a blocking TE in Davis, so now we can look at a guy with good hands, down field threat, and a red zone target. Ebron, ASJ, Amaro??

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

i prefer Nicklas in the 2nd. He has a 'Giants' look to him. I think he would fit in better than Amaro. In the 4th Martin wont be there and i would replace him with someone like Mauro from Stanford. Not the a super star but a solid all around DE.

Quote Originally Posted by river555 View Post
    i prefer Nicklas in the 2nd. He has a 'Giants' look to him. I think he would fit in better than Amaro. In the 4th Martin wont be there and i would replace him with someone like Mauro from Stanford. Not the a super star but a solid all around DE.
    Amaro has better hands and is more of a threat than Niklas. We got our blocker in Davis, time for some finesse

- Homer J. Simpson

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Well we just picked up a blocking TE in Davis, so now we can look at a guy with good hands, down field threat, and a red zone target. Ebron, ASJ, Amaro??
    I don't pretend to know what kind of TE the Giants will be seeking but if they are looking for a dynamic playmaker, they should just draft Ebron in the first, which is what I want to have happen anyway. Plus, again, I don't think Amaro is there in the second when the Giants pick. It's not even a sure thing that guys like Nikilas or ASJ are there either.

I don't pretend to know what kind of TE the Giants will be seeking but if they are looking for a dynamic playmaker, they should just draft Ebron in the first, which is what I want to have happen anyway. Plus, again, I don't think Amaro is there in the second when the Giants pick. It's not even a sure thing that guys like Nikilas or ASJ are there either.
    I'm with you, Ebron makes perfect sense

- Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    I'm with you, Ebron makes perfect sense
    yea.. It's true

AD in the 1st and K-Mart in the 4th sounds GREAT to me
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Any mock with no WR in 1st 3 rounds is a colossal failure

Perry Fewell Countdown Has Begun!!!!!

ELI-MINATED