+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I mean Donald is a damn good player, future Pro bowler himself. I just want to make things easier for Eli if he had this dynamic weapon, who would make Eli look like an Elite QB once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Vernon Davis
    He's always injured and his first season under mike Singletary was embarassing

Quote Originally Posted by gurujot View Post
    Atkins and Melton show us that undersized DTs are good when they're healthy but that they're also injury prone
    Atkins and Melton are both a good 15lbs heavier at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Geebanga718 View Post
    yea.. and now he's a beast

Quote Originally Posted by Geebanga718 View Post
    Davis missed one game in the last six years..

Mike Evans is more like a Vincent Jackson type imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    Mike Evans is more like a Vincent Jackson type imo.
    I also agree that despite Jeffery being a fine NFL player, Evans is a better prospect coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by DT2012 View Post
    Atkins and Melton are both a good 15lbs heavier at least.
    Atkins was 7 lbs bigger than Donald when he first came into the league. Melton came in at 270lbs when he was drafted.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Give me anyone of them. Evans will be a great in the nfl and open up Cruz tremendously and is a tall red zone threat and will fight Dbacks for the long balls. With the Davis signing at TE,people can stop worrying about blocking plays and Ebron would put the icing on the cake and just like Evans take pressure off the other receivers while being a constant down the field threat as well as a huge red zone target. Donald's a beast and contrary to what forum members say, I believe the tape and scouts/analysts who say his size is a non factor and his strength is a dominating factor. The only guy I'd add to the list is Barr, just because of his athleticism and upside. I have no worries he'd adjust to a 4-3 w no problem, as he made the move to defense only two years ago and is a fast learner and versatile athlete.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Geno Atkins.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi