6). Falcons- Robinson
    7). Bucs- Evans
    8). Vikings- Carr
    9). Bills- Ebron
    10). Lions- Gilbert
    11). Titans- Barr
    12). Giants- Lewan

Quote Originally Posted by GiantPride13 View Post
    If your going with the lack of OW approach. Id say pick up Evans in the first, or trade back and pick up Benjamin and an extra pick or two. Then pick up Nikolas or ASJ in the 2/3 round for a starting TE.
    well in the mock there Evans is gone. and i dont like the trade back to grab a person ur targeting later approach..the drafts too unpredictable to move back with 1 guy in mind o draft, never know if some one could trade in front of u and grab him or if someone ahead of you you didnt expect pulls a shocker and takes the guy you want ahead of you. if you have only that one someone in specific in mind you want round one you reach on them, not slide back and hope theyre still there

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    why would Buffalo take Manziel?.. They used a 1st on Manuel last year
    Because EJ is terrible? He was only taken in the 1st round because there was no true 1st round talent at QB in last year's draft, and Buffalo had enough of a need to reach bigtime (as did the Jets). He was only in that 3rd-4th range that Geno, Barkley, and Nassib fall into.
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 04-06-2014 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Because EJ is terrible?
    I don't think he's terrible at all... and neither do the Bills

Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    well in the mock there Evans is gone. and i dont like the trade back to grab a person ur targeting later approach..the drafts too unpredictable to move back with 1 guy in mind o draft, never know if some one could trade in front of u and grab him or if someone ahead of you you didnt expect pulls a shocker and takes the guy you want ahead of you. if you have only that one someone in specific in mind you want round one you reach on them, not slide back and hope theyre still there
    I couldn't disagree more. Reaching is what gets a lot of teams in trouble. If Ebron was a no brainer then grab him but hes a reach at 12 and I don't like that risk. Always go BPA. Donald would be that guy unless you dropped back. Very few TEs are worth 1st round grades let alone 12th overall. He doesn't block. His hands are suspect. He is compared to Davis and is very athletic but isn't the once in a decade athlete that Davis was coming out. he ran a 4.6 VD ran a 4.38. EE did 24 reps at 225, VD did 33. EE has a 32inch veridical, VD had a 42inch veridical. He isn't close to as good a prospect as VD was. I wouldn't take him in the top 20 let alone at 12

Dennard is a better prospect than Prince was, and twice the playmaker. I don't know why he's not getting love on the MB.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Quote Originally Posted by RagTime Blue View Post
    Dennard is a better prospect than Prince was, and twice the playmaker. I don't know why he's not getting love on the MB.
    Dennard WAS getting lots of love.. Until Reese signed 4 CBs

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Dennard WAS getting lots of love.. Until Reese signed 4 CBs
    Yea well very rarely do you draft for the current season's holes. In the world of BPA, it'd be foolish not to include Dennard in the discussion.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Dennard is no where as good as Gilbert.

I was all on board for Gilbert or Dennard until we went CB crazy, now im fully on board with AA-Ron 'The' Donald. I have a feeling he's gonna be the best DT to come out of college since Suh
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers