+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You would be most pissed off if......

You would be most pissed off if a team leapfrogged ahead of us one spot and took............

For me Mike Evans!

Probably Aaron Donald at this point. I've warmed up to the idea of him being their pick as of late. I just think he can do wonders for the Giants right now at the biggest area of need which is the defensive line.

My second would be Anthony Barr.

We didn't get 1 starting pass rusher (includes DT).

Ebron or Evans. And I'd really be ticked if the team doing the leapfrogging was a team I hate, namely the Eagles, 49ers or Jets.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Evans is a pipe dream at this point... the answer for me is Donald

Hmm the only prospect that I would regret getting leapfrogged for in a realistic scenario (obviously not Clowney or Watkins) is Jake Matthews. I feel he has the ability to play all 5 spots on the OL and is arguably the 'safest' pick in the draft. The only knock on him I can think of is the fact he isn't a freak athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Hmm the only prospect that I would regret getting leapfrogged for in a realistic scenario (obviously not Clowney or Watkins) is Jake Matthews. I feel he has the ability to play all 5 spots on the OL and is arguably the 'safest' pick in the draft. The only knock on him I can think of is the fact he isn't a freak athlete.
    Yeah, that would be pretty heartbreaking if he made it to 11 and got snatched up. Khali Mack as well.

Matthews is a fine answer..

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Probably Aaron Donald at this point. I've warmed up to the idea of him being their pick as of late. I just think he can do wonders for the Giants right now at the biggest area of need which is the defensive line.

My second would be Anthony Barr.
    This.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Not an Evans fan. . .or either of the 2 LB's.

For me the answer is Lewan.

But I think it's important for us all to remember that just because a team picks before us (even if they trade to get there), doesn't mean they picked "Our Guy". . .that is, Reese's target.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.