+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pick your bust

I think any potential 1st round draft pick is a potential bust. Specifically the guys that I see are speciality type players. Guy like Anthony Barr he is a phenomenal Edge Rusher and he is fast. But we don't know if he can cover a tight end or do the other things that an OLB has to do. Erc Ebron guy is a freak athlete but he can't block good at all. He does have the ability to make big plays when the ball is thrown to him, He also tends to drop balls a lot. Aaron Donald a potential lethal Pass rushing DT but undersized and I can't see him being anything more than a situational Pass rusher in the NFL if he pans out. He isn't scheme versatile or a run stuffer. If Aaron Donald is going to make a mark in the NFL it will have to be in a rotation as a Pass Rushing DT or DE.

Barr, Lee, Bridgewater.

Starter
    Ebron

Ebron and Lewan.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by DT2012 View Post
    I think any potential 1st round draft pick is a potential bust. Specifically the guys that I see are speciality type players. Guy like Anthony Barr he is a phenomenal Edge Rusher and he is fast. But we don't know if he can cover a tight end or do the other things that an OLB has to do. Erc Ebron guy is a freak athlete but he can't block good at all. He does have the ability to make big plays when the ball is thrown to him, He also tends to drop balls a lot. Aaron Donald a potential lethal Pass rushing DT but undersized and I can't see him being anything more than a situational Pass rusher in the NFL if he pans out. He isn't scheme versatile or a run stuffer. If Aaron Donald is going to make a mark in the NFL it will have to be in a rotation as a Pass Rushing DT or DE.
    I'll bet the ranch we take one of these three unless Evans is there or we trade up/down. I really dont see Lewan in blue.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Mookskingdom View Post
    Clowney and Manziel
    Clowney = clown so yes

Quote Originally Posted by Giantslb66 View Post
    Gotta go with Kate Upton's!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yowzaaah
    Katie Nolan might have supplanted the almighty "Upton" for me.

I will go with the QBs picked in the top half of the first round.

All-Pro
    All the QB's projected to go in the 1st round.