+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Skip Clueless Picks..

The Giants to win big. I though "Oh My God" !! This is not good, but for once I hope he's right.

Bench Player

Re: Skip Clueless Picks..

So did Greeny on Mike & Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.

All-Pro

[quote user="barrister"]So did Greeny on Mike & Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.[/quote]

I am always wrong 100% of the time.

The Packers will destroy the Giants.

There. Now its even.

I'm starting to like Bayless a bit more. He makes bold predictions and sticks to 'em. He's right less than half the time, but that's pretty much every sportscaster. At least Bayless is entertaining. And I don't think he's as stubborn as most think.

I may not agree with what Bayless says all the time, but I like him on ESPN.

Herm Edwards picked us too.

Prisco didn't and he's always wrong, Peter King didn't and he's wrong most of the time.

Ralph V will pick against them as will schwartz and he's been wrong.

Pretty much the whole world is picking the Pack so can't really go by anything to tell you the truth.

Ringing in the 2012 season!

[quote user="barrister"]So did Greeny on Mike & Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.[/quote]tell me about it. Bunch of idiots.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

All-Pro

[quote user="barrister"]So did Greeny on Mike & Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.[/quote]
    None of that stuff will matter come 4 pm sunday.
    We as fans have are ritruals and superstitions that we go through prior to and during the games that we think help our teams win. Bottom line is the players decide it on the field. They don't win cause u didn't shave or change your underware or sit in you're favorite seat or switch from jersey to jersey. And a ton more things we all do. Bottom line is we will all do those things up until and through the game but one of the teams will be sent packing even though all their fans Sid all those things lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="barrister"]So did Greeny on Mike & Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.[/quote]
    None of that stuff will matter come 4 pm sunday.
    We as fans have are ritruals and superstitions that we go through prior to and during the games that we think help our teams win. Bottom line is the players decide it on the field. They don't win cause u didn't shave or change your underware or sit in you're favorite seat or switch from jersey to jersey. And a ton more things we all do. Bottom line is we will all do those things up until and through the game but one of the teams will be sent packing even though all their fans Sid all those things lol[/quote]

I guess a bagel and a BJ in the morning is out of the question then?

[quote user="Ntegrase96"]I'm starting to like Bayless a bit more. He makes bold predictions and sticks to 'em. He's right less than half the time, but that's pretty much every sportscaster. At least Bayless is entertaining. And I don't think he's as stubborn as most think.

I may not agree with what Bayless says all the time, but I like him on ESPN.
    [/quote]

But you do, of course, agree the GIANTS will win on Sunday []
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Leave my boy Skip alone. Imagine that show without him.