+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rams GM Les Snead In Talks With Teams About Trading No. 2 Pick

Has Tavon Austin ever done this?

Watkins has attributes that make him a much better prospect than Austin, namely being hands and ball skills. And those traits can translate on the outside. He's not "the same player" as Austin, that's just lazy.

Honestly, I can't blame them for wanting to trade. They got away with a practical mint trading the RG3 pick just 2 years ago. Instead of a crappy quarterback, they came away with Janoris Jenkins, Michael Brockers (46 combined tackles, 5.5 sacks, and a forced fumble in 2013), Tavon Austin, and now this #2 overall which could potentially land Clowney. And if they end up trading with a team like Cleveland or someone else in the top 10, they could still come away with a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Honestly, I can't blame them for wanting to trade. They got away with a practical mint trading the RG3 pick just 2 years ago. Instead of a crappy quarterback, they came away with Janoris Jenkins, Michael Brockers (46 combined tackles, 5.5 sacks, and a forced fumble in 2013), Tavon Austin, and now this #2 overall which could potentially land Clowney. And if they end up trading with a team like Cleveland or someone else in the top 10, they could still come away with a QB.
    I think Mike Evans would be a really good fit for them if they traded back with like ATL or something

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Barr or Donald for me. If neither then trade down and get Shazier
    Like that line of thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Skip, who is good enough for you to draft at 12? It's seems like you don't like anyone. What guys do you like?
    you bring up a really valid point. It seems like 80/90 percent of the majority on here have that Same blanket statement on here whenever player xyz is mentioned.

NOT WORTH THE 12...
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I think of a faster Demaryius Thomas with Watkins which is saying something since Thomas is pretty fast himself.

Barr or Donald for me. If neither then trade down and get Shazier
    This ! +1
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

Watkins is the same player as Tavon Austin

What? No way in heck u can compare a 6'1 receiver with big hands, to a speedy slot corner, special teamer. Tavon is not catching the ball in traffic or he's getting lit up. U don't throw the ball to Tavon and let him go get it. One of them is vastly faster than the other...

Nothing about them is similar actually

98 - 88 = Eli

+ Reply to Thread