+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some Under-The-Radar Prospects That Could Pique Giants' Interest

Some Under-The-Radar Prospects That Could Pique Giants' Interest

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...th_giants.html

Excerpt: "We're just three days away from the Giants' local workout day which will give the team a four-hour window (plus private visits) to look at some of the best prospects in the Northeast. We'll be compiling a running list of official visits in the coming week, but here's a small preview of names to keep an eye on based on conversations with people briefed on the teams plans, as well as published reports.

Keith Lewis, defensive back, University of Virginia-Lynchburg. This 5-11 corner can also slide in to either safety spot. Giants were one of a handful of teams at his pro day, where some timed him at an unofficial 4.21 40.

Mike McLafferty, TE, Monmouth: A 6-4, 255-pound tight end who will make an appearance at the team's local pro day on April 10. Caught 24 passes for 501 yards and four touchdowns last year. Has already worked out for the Miami Dolphins.

Mike Naples, TE, Boston College: A 6-4, 237 pound prospect and Branchburg native who also worked out for New England. He won't be the first -- or last -- tight end the Giants see this offseason. Will be at the Giants local day on April 10.

Gavin McCarney, QB, Colgate: Passed for 5,682 career yards at Colgate and rushed for a total of 2,783. Measured in at 6-1, 205. Will be at the Giants local day on April 10." Read more..
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I honestly don't think I know who any of these guys are lol... I will check them out I suppose

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

+ Reply to Thread