+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,187
    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    As a Miami Canes fan, Henderson has all the talent in the world to be special. He is as lazy as they come and I do not think he will ever put in the work to reach his potential. Worth a shot in the 5th though.
    For sure. He is absolutely massive too. I mean if he put it together he could be a force. Definitely an intriguing player late in the draft

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  2. #12
    Starter 0 Blue Meanie 0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Anytown, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    213
    I'm going to add Steve Greene OG from Connecticut in the 6th or 7th round. This is my best friend's brother and I'm seen him play from pee wee league up through college and this kid is a beast... 6'6'', strong, and a work ethic like no other. Might be worth taking a look at in the later rounds or as an undrafted free agent

  3. #13
    Never cared for Henderson. We still also need to figure out the blocking scheme that comes with McAdoo. If it's anything like GB's, then you have to figure a zone blocking base sprinkled with a gap scheme where guys pull and run. That may eliminate someone like Henderson from even the later rounds for the Giants.

    For as much love as Barrett Jones got in here for whatever reason, Anthony Steen is going a bit under the radar. I think he was far tougher and stronger than Jones while being a little quicker than Warmack. So he could be a decent pickup in the later rounds after Giants nab one in the second or third round.

  4. #14
    Don't forget Marcus Cooper from KC. There were no expectations for him.

  5. #15
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,187
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Never cared for Henderson. We still also need to figure out the blocking scheme that comes with McAdoo. If it's anything like GB's, then you have to figure a zone blocking base sprinkled with a gap scheme where guys pull and run. That may eliminate someone like Henderson from even the later rounds for the Giants.

    For as much love as Barrett Jones got in here for whatever reason, Anthony Steen is going a bit under the radar. I think he was far tougher and stronger than Jones while being a little quicker than Warmack. So he could be a decent pickup in the later rounds after Giants nab one in the second or third round.
    Yeah I like Steen he could be a really nice late round pick. Has experience vs the best college talent and plays a position where some more depth would be nice.

    As for Henderson I put him on there for his great potential for being a late round prospect. Idk if he would fit with the Giants but I was just listing guys based on talent and upside IMO and not who fits best with the Giants. Although there are quite a few guys who I think would be nice late round picks for the Giants on this list

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  6. #16
    I like it. Big fan of LaDamian Washington, Shembo and Steen.

    I don't know where Aron Murray ranks but I have him on my sleeper list if he gets healthy. He put up some good numbers in the SEC , I don't know if they had star receivers to inflate his stats but he did run a pro style offense and performed great in clutch situations.

  7. #17
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,187
    Quote Originally Posted by blu_buddha View Post
    I like it. Big fan of LaDamian Washington, Shembo and Steen.

    I don't know where Aron Murray ranks but I have him on my sleeper list if he gets healthy. He put up some good numbers in the SEC , I don't know if they had star receivers to inflate his stats but he did run a pro style offense and performed great in clutch situations.
    Thanks man I appreciate it. Murray has a 4th-5th round projection of CBS Sports. I like him and Mettenberger as mid round guys. I would have put them on the list but they were a little too high ranked for what I was planning on doing. I do think they are fairly under the radar. Murray more than Mettenberger

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  8. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lakenheath AFB England
    Posts
    3,726
    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    As a Miami Canes fan, Henderson has all the talent in the world to be special. He is as lazy as they come and I do not think he will ever put in the work to reach his potential. Worth a shot in the 5th though.
    damn thats disheartening to hear I like him as a prospect and he had a good showing at the combine, his size/frame is rare. I know he has some red flags, but when you say lazy what details can you give us?

    Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

  9. #19
    Well, he was suspended multiple times to begin with. When eligible to return, he began the season as a backup to Jon Feliciano or as an extra down lineman here and there. He didn't get back into the starting lineup until Feliciano had to move to LG. Even prior to these things surfacing, I always thought he was an overrated player.

  10. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lakenheath AFB England
    Posts
    3,726
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Well, he was suspended multiple times to begin with. When eligible to return, he began the season as a backup to Jon Feliciano or as an extra down lineman here and there. He didn't get back into the starting lineup until Feliciano had to move to LG. Even prior to these things surfacing, I always thought he was an overrated player.
    So you're thinking late 6th-UFA?

    Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts