Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Chargers the top seed in '07?

Do you think that the chargers will the #1 seed in the NFC?? or was this year just a once shot thing in the playoffs? i personally think that they probably will be up there but their just gonna lose their *** again in the playoffs. I mean everyone was anticipating them to win in the playoffs but they couldn't even make it through one playoff game.....well just have to see if LT will hold up...and i really wish that the Giants will be the #1 seed (more like in my dreams this'll happen) but with all the cuts and no replacements it seems kinda of dreaming big....

Veteran

Re: Chargers the top seed in '07?

[quote user="Giants_Manning_girl"]Do you think that the chargers will the #1 seed in the NFC?? or was this year just a once shot thing in the playoffs? i personally think that they probably will be up there but their just gonna lose their *** again in the playoffs. I mean everyone was anticipating them to win in the playoffs but they couldn't even make it through one playoff game.....well just have to see if <FONT size=4>LT</FONT><FONT size=4> </FONT>will hold up...and i really wish that the Giants will be the #1 seed (more like in my dreams this'll happen) but with all the cuts and no replacements it seems kinda of dreaming big....[/quote]</P>

Not cool.</P>

LDT=LaDanian Tomlinson.</P>

LT=Lawerence Taylor</P>

Remember it.</P>

</P>

Their offense did well, but I don't think they would make it far. Maybe they would make it to the playoffs. However, they had a lot of very tight games where they had to come from behind playing sub-500 teams. They wouldn't make it through the first round.

Veteran

[quote user="Giants_Manning_girl"]Do you think that the chargers will the #1 seed in the NFC?? or was this year just a once shot thing in the playoffs? i personally think that they probably will be up there but their just gonna lose their *** again in the playoffs. I mean everyone was anticipating them to win in the playoffs but they couldn't even make it through one playoff game.....well just have to see if LT will hold up...and i really wish that the Giants will be the #1 seed (more like in my dreams this'll happen) but with all the cuts and no replacements it seems kinda of dreaming big....[/quote]</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/290463.aspx</P>

Are you a Texans fan or a Giants Fan?</P>

[quote user="Stampy"]

[quote user="Giants_Manning_girl"]Do you think that the chargers will the #1 seed in the NFC?? or was this year just a once shot thing in the playoffs? i personally think that they probably will be up there but their just gonna lose their *** again in the playoffs. I mean everyone was anticipating them to win in the playoffs but they couldn't even make it through one playoff game.....well just have to see if LT will hold up...and i really wish that the Giants will be the #1 seed (more like in my dreams this'll happen) but with all the cuts and no replacements it seems kinda of dreaming big....[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh it might sound like i'm a texans fan but i'ma giants fan.....i just so happen to live in the city that the Texans are from....I'm sometimes saddened when i actually watch a Texans game and everytime they lose....its just sad....</P>

Veteran

[quote user="Giants_Manning_girl"][quote user="Stampy"]

[/quote]</P>

Oh it might sound like i'm a texans fan but i'ma giants fan.....i just so happen to live in the city that the Texans are from....I'm sometimes saddened when i actually watch a Texans game and everytime they lose....its just sad....</P>

[/quote]</P>

Just wondering.(Im sorry for your location,but you could be in Dallas)</P>

chargers are afc. not nfc.

the chargers are in the afc they will not be the nfc #1 seed anytime soon

They deffinately wont be the NFC's top seed because they are in the AFC, but its between them, the Colts, Pats, and Ravens (maybe even Jets) for the AFC's top slot.</P>

first of all the chargers are in the afc,no they wont be the division champs this year,there new coach sucks,and denver has the team this year,everyone is saying denver and new england in the afc championship game...and if that happens denver will take it..not to change the subject but you guys need al wilson the guy is awesome..i hate to see him go but the deal is basically set in stone,and you guys said pac man jones is a shut down corner...please..maybe in a few years....the only true shut down corner in the league is champ bailey..he should have been defensive player of the year..he can cover any wide out....look what happened to chad johnson,randy moss,and all the other great receivers..they do good with anybody else on them,but not with bailey...hes a BAD MAN..