+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who are the surprise players that will fall?

Who do y'all think will drop? Every year I feel there's a player or two that are ranked as top 5/10 talent but drop to late first round or even later.

I have a couple names but wanted to hear y'alls thoughts.
    JR....do it, do it!

1- Eric Ebron- TE
    2- Gabe Jackson- OG
    3- Weston Richburg/Marcus Martin- C
    4- Antonio Richardson- OT
    5a- Anthony Johnson- DT
    5b- Marqueston Huff- FS
    6- Aaron Lynch- DE

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Lewan is the only one I can think of because his names in the paper and not for being a class act. Doubt he falls that much, but I can see him out of the top 10. Gonna depend a lot on how the QBs get treated too.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Bridgewater, because of his bad pro day. Teams that need a QB will regret it. I see Bortles and Manziel going before him.

5trive for Fiv5

I think Lewan goes at 13. Would be possible trade bait if someone wants to go to 12 to pick ahead of the Rams. My guess would be any of the QBs, most likely Manziel.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    I think Lewan goes at 13. Would be possible trade bait if someone wants to go to 12 to pick ahead of the Rams. My guess would be any of the QBs, most likely Manziel.
    I think if anything Johnny's pro day put him in the top 10

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Ealy falls out of round 1

Clowney's going to fall all the way to 12 (ok, I'll wake up now)

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    I think if anything Johnny's pro day put him in the top 10
    I don't see how it does. Most of the questions regarding his game can't be answered at a pro day where there are no defenders or gameplan.

I don't see how it does. Most of the questions regarding his game can't be answered at a pro day where there are no defenders or gameplan.
    He was dropping bombs right into Evans hands, obviously there's no defenders but it showed his arm strength and accuracy. I'm no scout but if I were I'd think that performance would only help his stock

- Homer J. Simpson

That's the power of a pro day or combine. For some reason, a player in skin tight shorts running around can make or break a player. I think Bortles and Manziel go top 10. Bridgewater I am not sure of. I do however, think Bridgewater is the better QB, but his bad pro day cost him a ton of money.

5trive for Fiv5