I really think Barr drops out of the top 15/20

Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    +1 really could see this

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    +1 really could see this
    that's a 10-4

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    Mack goes early and I don't see TN passing him at 11. I could even see Detroit taking him at the 10 spot. Also, Pitt at 15 doesn't have anyone besides Jones since Worilds has yet to resign. I'd be ecstatic w him at 12, tons of potential, can easily switch to the 4-3, runs a 4.44, and only played defense for 2 years, imagine him in 2 more. Also has room to build his frame, sounded like a great kid in his interviews, what's not to like?
    Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 04-08-2014 at 02:20 PM.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Mack goes early and I don't see TN passing him at 11. I could even see Detroit taking him at the 10 spot. Also, Pitt at 15 doesn't have anyone besides Jones since Worilds has yet to resign. I'd be ecstatic w him at 12, tons of potential, can easily switch to the 4-3, runs a 4.44, and only played defense for 2 years, imagine him in 2 more. Also has room to build his frame, sounded like a great kid in his interviews, what's not to like?
    I always thought of him as more of a 3-4 guy. I haven't seen him in coverage a whole lot in his tape. He is new to defense so there is room to grow. Good athlete who can rush the passer as well. I don't want Sintim 2.0 though so that worries me a bit but good talent no doubt

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I always thought of him as more of a 3-4 guy.
    You're not alone in that, but these athletic guys out of college make the change to 4-3 every year. The dude is more than fast enough to drop into coverage. We've needed a good LB crew for a while now. I love Beason, but he'll be 30 this year. Dont get me wrong, Id be good with Evans, Ebron, and Donald here too, but I think Barr is gonna be a great LB.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Blake Bortles or Eric Ebron.