Quote Originally Posted by Carnage781 View Post
    1. Eric Ebron TE
    2. Stephon Tuitt DT
    3. Donte Moncrief WR
    4. Brandon Thomas OT
    5. Storm Johnson RB
    5. Seantrel Henderson
    6. Aaron Lynch DE
    Thomas just tore his ACL unless its some other Brandon Thomas I don't know about.

you know Brandon Thomas tore his ACL the other day.. right?

I do like the Ebron & Moncrief picks though.. and I think Tuitt is more of a 3-4 DE.. but I like his game

I got Henderson going in the 4th, though likely he'll go early 3rd, highly doubt he lasts till the 6th.

loves it

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    is Ebron really worth a 12??
    You're gonna get mixed answers.. I say yes, we got a blocking TE in Davis and Ebron has the rest of the goods (and really isnt as bad at blocking as forum members make it seem, he just wasnt asked to block that much at UNC). You will also hear about his missed catches, but his QB was injured and the sophomore fill-in threw a lot of bad balls out of range. Whether we take him or he goes elsewhere, I think people will be impressed with his game in the NFL.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    You're gonna get mixed answers.. I say yes, we got a blocking TE in Davis and Ebron has the rest of the goods (and really isnt as bad at blocking as forum members make it seem, he just wasnt asked to block that much at UNC). You will also hear about his missed catches, but his QB was injured and the sophomore fill-in threw a lot of bad balls out of range. Whether we take him or he goes elsewhere, I think people will be impressed with his game in the NFL.
    im starting to buy into this as well. i was anti-Ebron for awhile but now its just starting to make more sense to me as to why we should draft him. i wouldnt be upset if we didnt draft him, but i would like if we did

Updated, did not realize thomas injury

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage781 View Post
    1. Eric Ebron TE
    2. Stephon Tuitt DT
    3. Donte Moncrief WR
    4. Seantrel Henderson OT
    5. Storm Johnson RB
    5. Prince Shembo OLB
    6. Aaron Lynch DE
    I definitely like the Ebron and Johnson picks. But the Giants are probably going to have to draft at least 2 O-Linemen, especially a center.
    One of these teams is not like the others

I just have a feeling they are fully sold on walton, which may or may not work, but I would like a versatile interior lineman as insurance. IF we draft henderson we would be set at T, and do have a bunch of bodies at G including draft picks that obviously are also affordable, I would like to see what herman can do but think hes injured, i would maybe just try them all at center and see who would make the best backup, maybe bring in a UDFA as well for a little more competition, cause that last body is gonna be the very bottom of depth chart barring anything crazy and/or injuries

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    I definitely like the Ebron and Johnson picks. But the Giants are probably going to have to draft at least 2 O-Linemen, especially a center.
    Ebron makes sense considering we need another TE. However, I'd imagine the giants picking more more prospective o-linemen later on in the draft.