+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Allen Robinson WR Penn St Pro Day

Gil Brandt @Gil_Brandt
    Follow
    WR Allen Robinson having big day at #PennState pro day. 42 VJ, 11 BJ, sub-4.5 40. Stock will be up after today. #NFLDraft
    12:07 PM - 8 Apr 2014

Definitely an intriguing guy if he is there in the 2nd when we are in the clock!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

jesussss. i was actually justtt mentioning to some of my friends yesterday why has no one mentioned him he had a good year last year and is projected 2nd round. my friends who watch Big Ten were like big ten was a joke last year he did it vs crappy competition. i told them either way its still a big name conference and he put up 97 catches and 1400 yards as a junior last year. plus hes clearly crazy athletic

wouldnt mind him in round 2 for the gmen

big fan

I dont get it....

"Hey look, that guy had an awesome pro day! Id take him much earlier now!"

I like Robinson, but not because of a pro day. Its because he was 1-2 round matial during the year. He can play.

I could see a team like the Pats / Seahawks getting him late round 1, or Jags / Rams early 2nd. Either way, he wont make it to our 2nd round pick unless we move up.

5trive for Fiv5

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I dont get it....

I like Robinson, but not because of a pro day. Its because he was 1-2 round matial during the year. He can play.

I could see a team like the Pats / Seahawks getting him late round 1, or Jags / Rams early 2nd. Either way, he wont make it to our 2nd round pick unless we move up.
    when you consider all the WR talent this year.. I think there's a 50/50 chance Robinson is there in the 2nd

I do like him. I'd take him before Benjamin.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I dont get it....

I like him for what he did on the field. I posted this because I was surprised by some of those numbers. Ebron and Robinson would be sick in the 1st and 2nd round

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

I want this guy on our team

I been talking about this guy for months, big penn state fan and this dude was a monster on the field. He flat out goes up and gets the ball

He would be an amazing second round pick if he lasts that long.