+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Allen Robinson WR Penn St Pro Day

I like Robinson but i believe he ran a 4.6 before this. And looks slow on tape. Prefer Matthews from Vanderbilt or Cooks from OSU.

Quote Originally Posted by PUGH72 View Post
    I like Robinson but i believe he ran a 4.6 before this. And looks slow on tape. Prefer Matthews from Vanderbilt or Cooks from OSU.
    Right there with you. I am on the Jordan Matthews bandwagon. Especially since Evans will most likely be gone by 12.
    SuperMario82 on old GMB

Cooks is another slot guy though IMO. I love what he could do, but he would be in the same position as Cruz... We need the outside physical WR.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I like him for what he did on the field. I posted this because I was surprised by some of those numbers. Ebron and Robinson would be sick in the 1st and 2nd round
    i agree. i would be happy with Ebron then Robinson then like a Center/DE 3rd and 4th rounds

Jerry Rice and Anquan Boldin ran 4.71 40 times. and dont take this as saying Robinson will be as good as either of these guys, because im not. im just saying a slow 40 time doesnt mean as much if you can run good routes and have strong hands, plus his leaping ability helps too. atleast IMO 40 time doesnt mean as much if you can do the rest above average

Veteran
    I keep saying it . There's going to be a very good wr prospect available in the 4th round. There's just too many of them, one or more of these guys talked about in the 2nd round will be there in the 4th

+ Reply to Thread