+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Chris Snee........

I would like to say the man has been a great player for the G-men but he has given us nothing over the last 2 years which he's earned 10 million each season. Does anybody honestly feel he would have been cut if he was on another team? He looked done do you think T. C. would do what's right and let him go or he'll let him suck up that 10 million for nothing?

He isnt making 10 million dollars this year...

Chriss Snee took a big pay cut, he is making a lot less

Renegotiated deal...

Of course having father in law as coach doesnt hurt

I don't think he "took a pay cut" I think he restructured, I think he is going to show again this year that he's done I hope not but that's what I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by CruzSoldier View Post
    I don't think he "took a pay cut" I think he restructured, I think he is going to show again this year that he's done I hope not but that's what I believe.
    The reason his salary was so bloated the past two seasons was because he had restructured his contract twice before. This year, he didn't restructure, he took a straight pay cut with the understanding that if he didn't, he'd be cut.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...to_giants.html

$7.2 million to $1 million.
    and it's a pay cut.

Banned
    Great thread

A lot of the money was given to him up front he would have had an almost a 12 million dollar cap number. How could you explain to anyone paying him 12 million for this year ? He already got alot of that money I believe he will not start this year and basically do what he did the last 2 years get paid for nothing.

I think this will be his last year. He's a high character guy, but his best years are behind him. He's the last of that great OLine of McKenzie, Snee, OHara, Deihl, and Seubert.
    Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 05-18-2014 at 10:29 PM.