+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Favorite Giants game?

Slow day at work today so i found myself watching highlights of one of my favorite Giants games that i can remember (im 26) when we played the 49ers in the 2012 championship game. I think they had beaten us earlier in the year in a close game which made this win so much more satisfying, not to mention it sent us to the super bowl. Im curious of what others favorite game would be..

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201201...ghts&tab=recap

I thoroughly enjoyed the Giants game against Dallas to go to superbowl 42. And the look on Jerry's face was an added bonus.

The 86 divisional game against the miners 49-3 was great, I was 5 at the time but have watched that game many times since, what a showing!

Always answer the same way to this occasional post question...

1986 NFC Championship game vs Washington. Greatest game ever. After long suffering, to be at that stadium and witness that surreal atmosphere, I just can't see beating it.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by keyofgmen View Post
    Always answer the same way to this occasional post question...

1986 NFC Championship game vs Washington. Greatest game ever. After long suffering, to be at that stadium and witness that surreal atmosphere, I just can't see beating it.
    My favorite. It was one hugh party in the stadium afterwards.

Kevin

Giants first meeting with the Cowboys in 2011 with the JPP blocked FG. I probably have others that I like more but that's the first that comes to mind without thinking too much about it.

The 1990 NFC championship against the mighty 49ers. That game had it all. I still remember Garry Reasons pull the fake punt, and running the ball for a crucial first down. And of course, one has to talk about Leornard Marshall putting the finishing touch to Joe Montana's San Francisco career. There were so many other moments; like Taylor's fumble recovery, and Hostetler's fantastic performance. That game is one that every Giants fan should watch if they are too young to have seen it.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...mpionship-game

been a season ticket holder my entire life and I can honestly say there has never been a feeling in a stadium like their was near the end of the 1986 NFC championship game at Giants Stadium

debris flying through the air, strangers hugging strangers, grown men with tears in their eyes holding each other like the war was over,

it was a beautiful day

For me it was SB 25. Amid the backdrop of the beginning of the Gulf War.

8 point underdog's and we had to play a perfect game against a great team.
    So we did.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    For me it was SB 25. Amid the backdrop of the beginning of the Gulf War.

8 point underdog's and we had to play a perfect game against a great team.
    So we did.
    This. "NO GOOD NO GOOD NO GOOD!!!!!!"
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.