+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Jerrel Jernigan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    Nicks and RR were invisible vs those teams. If those defenses were so bad why no production from that duo? Jernigan showed he's got game. Speed elusiveness toughness and goods hands were evident regardless of who the defense was. It's not like the D was just standing around with their head up their butt. You can make excuses all day long about Jernigan's production. I look forward to your attempt to downplay the success he will have this fall.
    You talk about Randle and Nicks like they were good last year lol and your "lovefest" for JJ seems equivalent to mine for Evans.. and I don't need to make excuses about his 3 games of production.. honestly I'm laughing just typing that because you think 3 games of production actually means something LOL and we'll see how the giants feel, don't be too depressed if he's 4th on the chart this year

Either way I'm glad you're not our GM, willing to hand a guy who's had years of nothingness and blown opportunities (which I'm SURE you forget) a key role after 3 SERVICABLE games 2 against garbage units (which you refuse to acknowledge because you're so biased towards JJ)

Swing and a miss
    Last edited by Mookskingdom; 04-11-2014 at 02:52 PM.

JJ had 3 very good games. Seattle, Detroit, Washington. Those were his only games with significant snap counts and he produced nicely in all THREE games. I believe that will continue with Mcdoo.
    Those would be the basically scrimmages!
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by Mookskingdom View Post
    You talk about Randle and Nicks like they were good last year lol and your "lovefest" for JJ seems equivalent to mine for Evans.. and I don't need to make excuses about his 3 games of production.. honestly I'm laughing just typing that because you think 3 games of production actually means something LOL and we'll see how the giants feel, don't be too depressed if he's 4th on the chart this year

Either way I'm glad you're not our GM, willing to hand a guy who's had years of nothingness and blown opportunities (which I'm SURE you forget) a key role after 3 SERVICABLE games 2 against garbage units (which you refuse to acknowledge because you're so biased towards JJ)

Swing and a miss
    Mr. Mara and I don't mind if you have a different opinion than ours. If you believe Jernigan's last 3 games were meaningless that's your prerogative. You thinking I'm an idiot for having a different opinion than yours is not the kind of thing I get concerned with. It's interesting that you seem to make a real effort to convince people - yourself that you actually have a clue what your talking about. Anyway it's clear we don't agree and it will be fun to see who's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Those would be the basically scrimmages!
    It's a darn shame Nicks and Route Tree Randle couldn't match JJ's production since they were just scrimmages. Not sure where you stand on RR but think about it. RR couldn't produce in 3 scrimmage game vs teams so bad that Jerrel Jernigan looked good. But yet he's expected by some to replace Nick's and be our number one.

Stay tuned.

Banned
    Mr. Mara and I don't mind if you have a different opinion than ours. If you believe Jernigan's last 3 games were meaningless that's your prerogative. You thinking I'm an idiot for having a different opinion than yours is not the kind of thing I get concerned with. It's interesting that you seem to make a real effort to convince people - yourself that you actually have a clue what your talking about. Anyway it's clear we don't agree and it will be fun to see who's right.
    Na man I totally agree with your philosophy, if you can have 3 good games in the league no matter who it's against you're bound to be a true player, I mean 3 games proves everything, and I know Jernigan has no 100 yard games in his career but I think he has 16 next year

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
    All he did was beat the man in front of him and that is more than Cruz did this year. Cruz is entirely cutable after this season contract wise and if JJ outplays him then Cruz goes to the bench.

New OC should mean that every snap is earned, not owed.
    Just wow...

Our new OC has never been an OC in his life, but somehow because he is here Cruz is "cutable" (whatever that means).

And someone thinks JJ is the 3rd best # 3 receiver in the league. I'm hoping/praying he is, but there is not much evidence other than a couple good games against bad teams while Cruz was hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by DandyDon View Post
    Just wow...

Our new OC has never been an OC in his life, but somehow because he is here Cruz is "cutable" (whatever that means).

And someone thinks JJ is the 3rd best # 3 receiver in the league. I'm hoping/praying he is, but there is not much evidence other than a couple good games against bad teams while Cruz was hurt.
    Wow, someone with some sense.

Good job.

It's a darn shame Nicks and Route Tree Randle couldn't match JJ's production since they were just scrimmages. Not sure where you stand on RR but think about it. RR couldn't produce in 3 scrimmage game vs teams so bad that Jerrel Jernigan looked good. But yet he's expected by some to replace Nick's and be our number one.

Stay tuned.
    I'm pulling for the guy, but if you double everyone else on the field you better be able to make some plays which he did, can he do it when he is doubled up, only time will tell.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

JJ doesnt even have a 2013 highlight reel on youtube. that should be enough to not get your hopes up

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBOWL/BOUND/GIANTS View Post
    JJ doesnt even have a 2013 highlight reel on youtube. that should be enough to not get your hopes up
    That means zero. JJ has a lot of ability and showed it at the end of the season. He will get his chances this year as well.