+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    Robinson has similar body control and jumping ability imo. They both have good run after the catch talent and can be possession receivers. They have similar heights and weights. The major difference is physicality. I think Dez is much more physical. Remember, I am not saying that robinson will be the caliber of player that dez is, but that he reminds me of him.
    I do have to tell you that you did a really good job with a lot of these. Witten-Amaro is the one I am the most against but that is only because I don't know how he can block really at all. Catching wise I can see it though. He has nice soft hands like him.. I think Arthur Lynch reminds me of Witten a bit honestly

Davante Adams reminds me a a bit of Demaryius Thomas. I can see the Hakeem Nicks one though. His catches on fade routes really do look a lot like how Nicks does it. Also in the good Nicks years he could make things happen on screen passes and slants like Adams can. The screen passes really remind me of Thomas though. He is a YAC monster. I think the Rudolph-Niklas one is spot on! I really like the Hageman-Canty one as well. Good stuff

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

BTW this is a thread for everyone to list their comparisons, not to just critique mine.
    false..

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I do have to tell you that you did a really good job with a lot of these. Witten-Amaro is the one I am the most against but that is only because I don't know how he can block really at all. Catching wise I can see it though. He has nice soft hands like him.. I think Arthur Lynch reminds me of Witten a bit honestly

Davante Adams reminds me a a bit of Demaryius Thomas. I can see the Hakeem Nicks one though. His catches on fade routes really do look a lot like how Nicks does it. Also in the good Nicks years he could make things happen on screen passes and slants like Adams can. The screen passes really remind me of Thomas though. He is a YAC monster. I think the Rudolph-Niklas one is spot on! I really like the Hageman-Canty one as well. Good stuff
    Thanks. The Amaro comparison is strictly a pass catching one because Amaro almost exclusively lined up in the slot or out wide and is not a good blocker, whereas Witten is.

I will list a few off the top of my head

Paul Richardson-Desean Jackson ceiling but at the worst is a Mario Manningham

Dri Archer-Trindon Holliday type player at worst ceiling faster Tavon Austin

Charles Simms- Matt Forte with some McCoy like jukes

C.J Fiedorowicz- More athletic Scott Chandler

Davante Adams- Demaryius Thomas

Arthur Lynch- Poor mans Jason Witten

Eric Ebron- Less athletic but slightly more productive (college level at least) Vernon Davis

Austin Seferian-Jenkins- Mercedes Lewis

Ryan Shazier- Lavonte David

Terrance West- Poor mans MJD

I will try and think of some more

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Donte Moncrief - Hakeem Nicks (both do not have great speed - use their size and jumping ability to get the ball)

I like the lavonte David - Shazier comparison. They both have that explosion, tenacity, and hit hard for somewhat undersized linebackers.

Veteran
    Brandin Cooks - Victor Cruz. Thats the only one I am solid on.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Brandin Cooks - Victor Cruz. Thats the only one I am solid on.
    I don't see the Cruz comparison. If I had to compare anyone to cooks it would be antonio brown IMO.

Veteran
    I don't see the Cruz comparison. If I had to compare anyone to cooks it would be antonio brown IMO.
    fair enough.

I am going on straight line speed, ability to stop and go on a dime speed vertical/lateral agility. The elusiveness and ability to separate with fast twitch movements. the vert is not the same 32-41 but don't discredit Cooks leaping ability. they both can score from anywhere on the field.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg