+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Evans, Ebron and Lewan leading so far on my fav draft sites...

Just for fun I compiled a list of mock draft picks for the Giants picking at # 12 from the mock draft sites that I visit the most. Personally, I hoping that it'll be either Evans or Ebron because our lack of talent at receiving positions is just not good, but I don't think that either will be around at # 12. I'm not crazy about Lewan at # 12 anymore because of all of the allegations made against him recently (and possible criminal charges). I wouldn't complain about Donald or Matthews (but would be shocked if Matthews fell that far...

Mike Evans (4) -- Pete Prisco (CBSSports.com), Rob Rang (CBSSports.com), Sean Hojnacki (Bleacher Reports), NFL.SI.com
    Eric Ebron -- (3) Will Brinson (CBSSports.com), Daniel Jeremiah (NFL.com), Dan Kadar (SB Nation)
    Taylor Lewan (3)-- Charlie Campbell (of WalterFootball), Andrew Garda (Bleacher Reports), Drafttek.com
    Aaron Donald (2)-- WalterFootball, Pat Kirwan (CBSSports.com)
    Jake Matthews (1) -- Dane Brugler (CBSSports.com)

I hope Evans can fall to 12... Otherwise it's Ebron or Donald... or possibly trade back if someone like Ha Ha Clinton-Dix falls to 12.

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I hope Evans can fall to 12... Otherwise it's Ebron or Donald... or possibly trade back if someone like Ha Ha Clinton-Dix falls to 12.
    EBRON CANNOT BLOCK!

Donald is too SMALL! is a 3rd down rusher at best NOT A 4 DOWN tackle

& we have REUBEN HANDLE why do we need Evans"

....YOU DON'T PASS ON ONCE IN EVERY 5 OR TEN YEAR TALENT like TAYLOR LEWAN ...depending on where you draft in order ..YOU MAY NOT GET TO PICK someone with that raw talent again for 20 years

----------
    2014 Draft
    ----------

1. TAYLOR LEWAN - LEFT OUTSIDE GUARD

2. TROY NIKLAUS - OFFENSIVE END

3. EGO FURGERSON - DEFENSIVE NOSE TACKLE

4. CJ Fiedorowicz - OFFENSIVE END

5. AARON LYNCH -DEFENSIVE ENDS **( Aaron Lynch Defensive End kid reminds me of Justin Truck
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0mj...Av=N0mjLHLc0bA )

6. LOGAN THOMAS - QB

-----------

ny

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    Just for fun I compiled a list of mock draft picks for the Giants picking at # 12 from the mock draft sites that I visit the most. Personally, I hoping that it'll be either Evans or Ebron because our lack of talent at receiving positions is just not good, but I don't think that either will be around at # 12. I'm not crazy about Lewan at # 12 anymore because of all of the allegations made against him recently (and possible criminal charges). I wouldn't complain about Donald or Matthews (but would be shocked if Matthews fell that far...

Mike Evans (4) -- Pete Prisco (CBSSports.com), Rob Rang (CBSSports.com), Sean Hojnacki (Bleacher Reports), NFL.SI.com
    Eric Ebron -- (3) Will Brinson (CBSSports.com), Daniel Jeremiah (NFL.com), Dan Kadar (SB Nation)
    Taylor Lewan (3)-- Charlie Campbell (of WalterFootball), Andrew Garda (Bleacher Reports), Drafttek.com
    Aaron Donald (2)-- WalterFootball, Pat Kirwan (CBSSports.com)
    Jake Matthews (1) -- Dane Brugler (CBSSports.com)
    I'm gonna feel good out smarting all those cats We're taking Zach Martin in the first IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.TRUEBLUE View Post
    EBRON CANNOT BLOCK!

....YOU DON'T PASS ON ONCE IN EVERY 5 OR TEN YEAR TALENT like TAYLOR LEWAN ...depending on where you draft in order ..YOU MAY NOT GET TO PICK someone with that raw talent again for 20 years

----------
    2014 Draft
    ----------

5. AARON LYNCH -DEFENSIVE ENDS **( Aaron Lynch Defensive End kid reminds me of Justin Truck

6. LOGAN THOMAS - QB

-----------

ny
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    I'm gonna feel good out smarting all those cats We're taking Zach Martin in the first IMHO.
    I think it's a little high for him but wont complain. The Giants need OL help badly.

EBRON CANNOT BLOCK!

----------
    2014 Draft
    ----------

6. LOGAN THOMAS - QB

-----------

ny

do you actually plan on participating in discussion? or are you just gonna keep copy pasting the same post into different threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    i wouldnt be opposed to that at all. i would like Ebron, Evans, Donald, or Martin at 12. those are my 4 id be most happy with with our first round pick

If by some miracle Evans falls to 12 then I'd want the Giants to take him. Otherwise, I'd go Ebron, Donald and Martin, in that order.
    One of these teams is not like the others

EBRON CANNOT BLOCK!

----------
    2014 Draft
    ----------

6. LOGAN THOMAS - QB

-----------

ny
    We are not drafting Lewan the "Left Outside Guard". get over it