+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fewell Spoke to the Defense Today

Driving home about 4:00 today I heard Kim Jones talking to Fatso on WFAN. She said Fewell warned the Giants defense about the emotional state of the GB offense. They will be looking to get out on the field and attack relentlessly right form the start and the Giants D has to be ready to handle the initial surge. He dismissed that Rodgers has not played in 3 weeks or that there will be any rust.

We know that the Giants are riding an emotional high and chomping at the bit. We all have the sense that the Giants can't wait for this game to start.

It's gonna be a war.

Re: Fewell Spoke to the Defense Today

I don't mean to sound too homerish...But I honestly think we're gonna put one on em pretty good. I don't think the score will be that far apart in the end but I think we'll dominate them for much of the game. Of course that's just my opinion and we can go out there looking like the Falcons lol, who knows. Either way I'm just gonna enjoy the ride as long as it lasts.

I think the Giants are past having one of their inexplicably and perplexingly bad games like earlier in the season. They "get it" now.

odd things happen in the playoffs...anything can happen.....ALL IN

All-Pro

[quote user="krygny"]I think the Giants are past having one of their inexplicably and perplexingly bad games like earlier in the season. They "get it" now.

[/quote]

Redskins 4 weeks ago.

[quote user="Firenugget"]I don't mean to sound too homerish...But I honestly think we're gonna put one on em pretty good. I don't think the score will be that far apart in the end but I think we'll dominate them for much of the game. Of course that's just my opinion and we can go out there looking like the Falcons lol, who knows. Either way I'm just gonna enjoy the ride as long as it lasts.
    [/quote]

LMAO at Romo tied to the Rock in your Sig. Too funny.

[quote user="krygny"]Driving home about 4:00 today I heard Kim Jones talking to Fatso on WFAN. She said Fewell warned the Giants defense about the emotional state of the GB offense. They will be looking to get out on the field and attack relentlessly right form the start and the Giants D has to be ready to handle the initial surge. He dismissed that Rodgers has not played in 3 weeks or that there will be any rust.

We know that the Giants are riding an emotional high and chomping at the bit. We all have the sense that the Giants can't wait for this game to start.

It's gonna be a war.

[/quote]

They aren't the only ones !!!!

[quote user="krygny"]Driving home about 4:00 today I heard Kim Jones talking to Fatso on WFAN. She said Fewell warned the Giants defense about the emotional state of the GB offense. They will be looking to get out on the field and attack relentlessly right form the start and the Giants D has to be ready to handle the initial surge. He dismissed that Rodgers has not played in 3 weeks or that there will be any rust.

It's gonna be a war.

[/quote]

That's what it's going to take for the Giants to win this game...attack attack attack!!!! Don't let up until it's over.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="Firenugget"]I don't mean to sound too homerish...But I honestly think we're gonna put one on em pretty good. I don't think the score will be that far apart in the end but I think we'll dominate them for much of the game. Of course that's just my opinion and we can go out there looking like the Falcons lol, who knows. Either way I'm just gonna enjoy the ride as long as it lasts.
    [/quote]

That is the most amazing photo- Aaron and Tony at Eli's behest. Love it.

Giants are full of swagger, it's good to see them confident but there is that subtle distiction of being too confident. That has me worried.

The issue of a funeral just before the game- that's beyond an intangible?