+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 100

Thread: New York Giants off season SNL news parody

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    BREAKING NEWS!: Eli Manning narrows down his "Manning Face" into three distinct categories. Eli says, "You know, I realized I kept using the same face each and every game, but I think I can switch it up a bit and give myself a lot more options now."

    So what do you think of his three categories? Vote on your favorite category below!
    LOL.

    We definitely saw enough of hopeless/confused Eli last season.
    One of these teams is not like the others


  2. #82
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post



    " Sad news today ,as it was learned that Former CB for the NY Giants Jason Sehorn and his wife model Angie Harmon have split up, upon allegations that Jason has been having an affair with a Giants Message Board HOF poster. The poster could not be reached for comment, however questionable photo's of sehorn were found on his computer"

    Slut!
    #80

  3. #83
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Think Big Rudy
    Posts
    59,150
    "Determined to come into camp in the best shape of his life Offensive linemen Chris Snee has hired a new personal trainer"


  4. #84
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    8,742
    "Hakeem Nicks is starting his new life as a Colt off very optimistically when he vowwed to be healthy in at least 5 games in 2014, and maybe try to practice more."

    "It wasnt Eli's fault he threw that interception"

  5. #85
    All-Pro BigBlueBoricua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lake Worth, Florida
    Posts
    7,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    "Determined to come into camp in the best shape of his life Offensive linemen Chris Snee has hired a new personal trainer"

    Personal trainers name is Adewale Ojomo, for those interested in signing up with this new top notch trainer !!!.
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

    Get Better #80, Hermano !!

  6. #86
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Think Big Rudy
    Posts
    59,150
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    "Hakeem Nicks is starting his new life as a Colt off very optimistically when he vowwed to be healthy in at least 5 games in 2014, and maybe try to practice more."

    lol

  7. #87
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    20,367
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Slut!
    Who could argue? The first and only NFL player to drop his pants on the field in the middle of a play.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  8. #88
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Think Big Rudy
    Posts
    59,150
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Who could argue? The first and only NFL player to drop his pants on the field in the middle of a play.
    haha, i almost forgot about that moon over mcnabb game.


    anyone have a pic of the pant slip?

  9. #89
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Union, NJ originally Flushing, NY
    Posts
    4,226
    Breaking news... due to budget cuts, the NY Football Giants will only have 1/2 of the offensive lineman as they usually have. They will only field a right guard and right tackle. When asked how they can do this, Tom Coughlin said, "We worked this way during all of 2013."

  10. #90
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,486
    Quote Originally Posted by jintsrule View Post
    Breaking news... due to budget cuts, the NY Football Giants will only have 1/2 of the offensive lineman as they usually have. They will only field a right guard and right tackle. When asked how they can do this, Tom Coughlin said, "We worked this way during all of 2013."
    Link?
    #80

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts