+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ixiion View Post
    I feel bad for that guy. He is not nearly as bad as people are making him out to be. Give him a good coach, good surroundings, and he can be a decent starter. Look at the first half of 2012 before Schiano blew up that team as well as 2010. As a back-up he'd be one of the better ones since he could still be starting-caliber. He's still young enough to fix the damage.
    His biggest issue is he has had massive footwork issues since high school and it hasn't improved.

so is the Giants battle royal still a go?

Starter
    Doesn't show much faith in Nassib if we add him.....
    I'm really hoping Ryan steps it up and becomes the #2 this season...but Freeman would be a solid backup if indeed Nassib still isn't ready

I think I'd rather have Morgan

ok....they are bringing him for a WORK OUT.

why do so many assume he his now on the team???
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by ixiion View Post
    I feel bad for that guy. He is not nearly as bad as people are making him out to be. Give him a good coach, good surroundings, and he can be a decent starter. Look at the first half of 2012 before Schiano blew up that team as well as 2010. As a back-up he'd be one of the better ones since he could still be starting-caliber. He's still young enough to fix the damage.
    He looked like the worst QB in the league against us, his balls were all over the place. Everywhere except his receiver's hands.

The proud and UNDEFEATED defender of Eli Manning

Not a bad idea to at least check him out. Competition is never a bad thing. Back up qb is no exception.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post

We have closed in a high percentage of our visits this year

The proud and UNDEFEATED defender of Eli Manning

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post

Because it sounds like something the Giants would do. They employed Curtis Painter after all

Quote Originally Posted by Mookskingdom View Post
    He looked like the worst QB in the league against us, his balls were all over the place. Everywhere except his receiver's hands.
    I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt on that game. He was signed just a few days earlier and was obviously rusty
    Close or you hit the bricks