+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    ok....they are bringing him for a WORK OUT.

why do so many assume he his now on the team???
    Maybe because this is a message board?
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Maybe because this is a message board?

what does that have to do with it. Its a work out not a signing.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Bench Player
    If I recall correctly , after Joshs 2nd year , there were people on this board that said he was better than Eli

Quote Originally Posted by 19Leo61 View Post
    If I recall correctly , after Joshs 2nd year , there were people on this board that said he was better than Eli
    Most likely. He did perform well during that season. Came through in the clutch several times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt on that game. He was signed just a few days earlier and was obviously rusty
    How long did he go without playing? And usually I'd chalk it up to having to learn a new system on the fly but they gave him a really simple ganeplan and he was just terribly inaccurate with his throws, even if you don't play in a game you're still throwing a football every day so idk if you can say he was rusty.. he's had a really weird career

Well you know how it is man. They wouldn't bring him in if they weren't interested. Speculation happens here all of the time. Why complain about it?

Banned
    He's saying the fans get all uppity when we bring someone in (Naturally) and like I stated in a previous post its not that unreasonable of them considering we've signed a lot of the guys we brought in for a look this offseason

Quote Originally Posted by Mookskingdom View Post
    How long did he go without playing? And usually I'd chalk it up to having to learn a new system on the fly but they gave him a really simple ganeplan and he was just terribly inaccurate with his throws, even if you don't play in a game you're still throwing a football every day so idk if you can say he was rusty.. he's had a really weird career
    His career has been weird. From borderline pro bowler to immediate exile. He was benched, complained about it, and then cut. He went about 2 weeks without playing. I think he was signed on a Thursday and started that monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mookskingdom View Post
    He's saying the fans get all uppity when we bring someone in (Naturally) and like I stated in a previous post its not that unreasonable of them considering we've signed a lot of the guys we brought in for a look this offseason
    not uppity but all the scenarios that come up. I guess I am just a grumpy ****...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

this was just a courtesy from the giants..a thank you for those 4 picks