+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I don't understand the big deal. It's not like they waited until August . The guy has never missed a game since starting. Imo I really don't think he would do anything that would jeopardize his career.

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    The writer is just trying to create controversy where there isn't any. And comparing JPP's back surgery to Eli's ankle surgery is ridiculous.
    Not to mention the JPP surgery was performed in June, not April, with an expected recovery time of 12 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
    Are you calling the Star Ledger a "Rag" simply based off this one article? I've always enjoyed reading the SL, but that was mainly Mike Garafolo. I don't know anything about this writer.

But once again, we have the double standard Rudyy eluded to awhile back. The simple questioning of Eli is a problem for you. I would like to remind you of how important Eli is to our franchise. And while I would always give Eli the benefit of the doubt I don't think the questions are out of line.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

Quote Originally Posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    I don't understand the big deal. It's not like they waited until August . The guy has never missed a game since starting. Imo I really don't think he would do anything that would jeopardize his career.
    +1....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    You're crazy.
    He's a future felon who counterfeits memorabillia and who is recklessly abusing his body so he doesn't have to play but still gets paid.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    Not to mention the JPP surgery was performed in June, not April, with an expected recovery time of 12 weeks.
    Exactly. Plus, back surgery is much more serious than ankle surgery.

The writer acts like Eli is some mobile QB that's going to be running all over the field and this ankle surgery will slow him up. LOL.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You're crazy.
    He's a future felon who counterfeits memorabillia and who is recklessly abusing his body so he doesn't have to play but still gets paid.
    Lol, I may be Krankey but not crazy!

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

...is there anybody here who didn't have those same 5 questions?

If you didn't, you should have.

But since I assume Eli followed the advice of team Dr's, I have every reason to believe that all of those answers are simple and keep in line with what was determined to be the best course of action.
    www.negativityscene.com

Follow me on twitter @negativityscene

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    Exactly. Plus, back surgery is much more serious than ankle surgery.

The writer acts like Eli is some mobile QB that's going to be running all over the field and this ankle surgery will slow him up. LOL.
    not so much the location of the surgery/procedure but the nature of it. JPPs was a more serious procedure regardless.

Eli's is a scope to clean out debris.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You're crazy.
    lol
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80