+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

ANY CHANCE OF TRADING NASSIB THIS OFFSEASON?

I was thinking about this last night while catching up on the daily radio show and someone was talking about trade possibilities to either move up or down in the draft.

what about a move like trading Nassib to Oakland or the Rams or some other team to get more picks and possibly move around to ensure we get the 3 major needs (TE, DL, WR)

what do you guys think? Anyone would be interested in Nassib even though he hasnt shown us a damn thing so far, I think there might be a team out there who is needy for a QB and might not want to take a guy too high in the draft now. I can see it, I think there might be some team thats willing to make a trade for Nassib and the 12th pick because the guy they want might not be available.
    Last edited by SUPERBOWL/BOUND/GIANTS; 04-11-2014 at 12:47 PM.

Banned
    I don't think anyone would even give up a 7th

Unless they are floored by an offer, I doubt they'll trade him. He hasn't really done anything (even in pre-season) to warrant much attention. Considering he was passed over for three rounds by every team, I don't believe his college career and potential are such to garner the Giants a decent return.

With all of the QBs coming out in this draft why would a QB needy team want to trade for Nassib when they could just draft a QB in the first 2 rounds or later?

Plus, I can't see what trade value Nassib has at this point when he didn't suit up at all his rookie season and no one, including the Giants, has any idea what he has to offer.
    One of these teams is not like the others

What is Painter's backup worth?

not just trading Nassib alone, Nassib and the 12th pick

what do you get for a QB who hasnt shown anythng yet??

makes no sense really
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBOWL/BOUND/GIANTS View Post
    Nassib probably doesn't have any trade value at this point. If you're going to try and trade a player they have to have some value for the other team.

And if the Giants are willing to trade a QB that they moved up in the draft to get last year that's probably a red flag to some team. Especially when they made him ride the bench his entire rookie season.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBOWL/BOUND/GIANTS View Post
    if they were going to trade the 12th they wouldnt need Nassib in that deal at all...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    Nassib probably doesn't have any trade value at this point. If you're going to try and trade a player they have to have some value for the other team.

And if the Giants are willing to trade a QB that they moved up in the draft to get last year that's probably a red flag to some team. Especially when they made him ride the bench his entire rookie season.
    they didnt make him ride the bench, Eli was there obviously he was never supposed to play. I think we as fans might be more harsh on Nassib for obvious reasons.

They wouldnt be trading Nassib because he sucks, because no one knows if he sucks or not. Lets say some team was thinking about Nassib last year and wanted him and thats one reason why the Giants moved up, now that team is still looking for a QB but they also need a lineman or WR or something, and is willing to take the 12th to move up and willing to swap 1st round picks and maybe give up a 2nd or 3rd round pick this year. On draft day, who knows I think all options will be explored.