+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    My head is spinning from reading this thread.

No
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    what do you get for a QB who hasnt shown anythng yet??

makes no sense really
    agreed.. Could probally trade him for a egg salad sandwich... maybe

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBOWL/BOUND/GIANTS View Post
    they didnt make him ride the bench, Eli was there obviously he was never supposed to play. I think we as fans might be more harsh on Nassib for obvious reasons.

They wouldnt be trading Nassib because he sucks, because no one knows if he sucks or not. Lets say some team was thinking about Nassib last year and wanted him and thats one reason why the Giants moved up, now that team is still looking for a QB but they also need a lineman or WR or something, and is willing to take the 12th to move up and willing to swap 1st round picks and maybe give up a 2nd or 3rd round pick this year. On draft day, who knows I think all options will be explored.
    Yeah, they did make Nassib ride the bench. Painter got some playing time, so Nassib could have gotten some playing time, if the Giants wanted him to have it. Even Mara commented on the fact that Nassib never saw the field.

And if some team really wanted Nassib wouldn't they have already reached out to the Giants about acquiring him? If the Giants were going to try to make a trade and give up the 12th pick on top of it they would have to put up a player with some proven value as part of the deal like Cruz, JPP, Prince, etc.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Banned
    Add a 7th round pick, a 6th and the Madden offset will probably get us the 2nd or 3rd pick in the first round in the draft.

Good thinking, Jerry!

I agree that Nassib is probably not worth a pick in this years draft, Im just thinking like as icing on cake to a make move with the 12th pick.

I dont think the Giants need to move from that 12th pick at all really.. but if that 12th pick could get us a 15-20 in the first rd and an additional 2nd round pick because Nassib was thrown in the mix, hey why not?

Help me understand this? I think you mean we give up the 12th pick and Nassib, but are we moving up or down?
    Do not feed the trolls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBOWL/BOUND/GIANTS View Post
    I agree that Nassib is probably not worth a pick in this years draft, Im just thinking like as icing on cake to a make move with the 12th pick.

I dont think the Giants need to move from that 12th pick at all really.. but if that 12th pick could get us a 15-20 in the first rd and an additional 2nd round pick because Nassib was thrown in the mix, hey why not?
    So we should trade Nassib to pick later?

Isnt it the opposite?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    My head is spinning from reading this thread.
    Hahaha. +1

everybody has been looking for the charlie whitehurst effect since that deal happened...i think the chargers made the mistake for the entire nfl and we unlikely to see it again