+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I am sorry. There is a thread already started with this story. Sorry

Graziano is a ****ing moron. Even if they are, they would be in the market for a qb in this draft. Why would they share that kind of Intel with a tool like him?
    Close or you hit the bricks

Veteran
    Paul Dottino proves he's an idiot by choosing Zach Martin at #12

Quote Originally Posted by Breezely View Post
    "Within the Giants front office, the question about whether Manning is now a player in decline at age 33 "has not gone unasked," according to Dan Graziano of ESPN.com."

I want proof of this. I want proof that that is how the front office feels.

I would like a link for that accusation.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...ew-york-giants
    The Giants drafted Eli when they had Warner on the roster, who was the same age Eli is now.

Its not proof, but they began looking for the QB of the future when their current QB was this same age.

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Paul Dottino proves he's an idiot by choosing Zach Martin at #12
    I have us taking Martin in the first in my mock. I'm not sure how that makes me an idiot but......ok. Other's think it's also possible from what I read on here. What a bunch of idiots! Maybe one day everyone will be as smart as you.

how many ways can these guys say the same thing, we get it, and the giants are preparing , just its not even that serious because Eli could by all rights step his game up and have a better season.

The Giants would be crazy to not speculate about Eli. His age and his play over the last 2 years make that inevitable. But since Eli's been so inconsistent throughout his career it's hard to tell whether he's really in decline or if it's just more inconsistency.

But even if Eli had played at a high level for the last 2 years the Giants would still have to speculate about how long he could keep doing it since he's on the wrong side of 30.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Quote Originally Posted by Breezely View Post
    "Within the Giants front office, the question about whether Manning is now a player in decline at age 33 "has not gone unasked," according to Dan Graziano of ESPN.com."

I want proof of this. I want proof that that is how the front office feels.

I would like a link for that accusation.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...ew-york-giants
    It's not an accusation, just a concern and it should be.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

...couldn't the title of the article just as easily be, "Giants organization not incompetent"?
    This space for rent

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    I have us taking Martin in the first in my mock. I'm not sure how that makes me an idiot but......ok. Other's think it's also possible from what I read on here. What a bunch of idiots! Maybe one day everyone will be as smart as you.
    I like Zack Martin..