+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

These Packers fans...

Are ridiculous. They're complaining because of the increase of Giants fans on their boards, and continuously begin the trash talking and get mad when we defend our team. They act like we aren't supposed to be confident in our team. "Really, he said the Giants might pull it off? wow is he blind" type of stuff. Overconfident whatever you wanna call em, i hope we take this game on sunday and shut them up.

I was trying to be respectful and not trash talk but now I'm starting to get into the trash talking because of how annoying they are.

Re: These Packers fans...

[quote user="NYgiants141"]Are ridiculous. They're complaining because of the increase of Giants fans on their boards, and continuously begin the trash talking and get mad when we defend our team. They act like we aren't supposed to be confident in our team. "Really, he said the Giants might pull it off? wow is he blind" type of stuff. Overconfident whatever you wanna call em, i hope we take this game on sunday and shut them up.

I was trying to be respectful and not trash talk but now I'm starting to get into the trash talking because of how annoying they are.
    [/quote]
    It's cool they will be talking Draft Picks in about a day and a half. Lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

They should thank the Giants fans for the site traffic.

Packers fans are beginning to be like St. Louis Cardinals fans. They think GB is 'football heaven' like Cardinals fans consider their town to be baseball heaven.

Oh, you're a good sport and don't boo you're players? Congratulations. Nobody cares.

We are going to take them
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Well....that seals it.

The game doesn't have to be played now. "Mike" has decided that the game is an effort in frivolity. Now I've got to find some poor unsuspecting Giants fan to sell my tickets to online. Way to pee in our bowl of Wheaties, Mike.

Bench Player

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="NYgiants141"]Are ridiculous. They're complaining because of the increase of Giants fans on their boards, and continuously begin the trash talking and get mad when we defend our team. They act like we aren't supposed to be confident in our team. "Really, he said the Giants might pull it off? wow is he blind" type of stuff. Overconfident whatever you wanna call em, i hope we take this game on sunday and shut them up.

[/quote]
    It's cool they will be talking Draft Picks in about a day and a half. Lol[/quote]
    ^this +1

so the Packers fans on the board consists of one guy w/ an outdated pop culture reference for an avatar who joined the board last week and has been posting any half-thawed thought that comes into his mind? Good show Green Bay fans, good show.

[quote user="RugDaniels"]Gurgle...gurgle...gurgle...gurgle...gurgle...gurgl e.... .[/quote]

You're dead on there stink finger ... pass the coke.

[quote user="NYgiants141"]Are ridiculous. They're complaining because of the increase of Giants fans on their boards, and continuously begin the trash talking and get mad when we defend our team. They act like we aren't supposed to be confident in our team. "Really, he said the Giants might pull it off? wow is he blind" type of stuff. Overconfident whatever you wanna call em, i hope we take this game on sunday and shut them up.

[/quote]

Oh my gosh...we didn't mean to upset you. Let's just hug it out and move on to the next big thing, eh? Whatdayasay there, ya big lug? Frankly, your post here could be cut 'n' pasted from here to any other internet fan forum, edited somewhat to reflect whatever team's fans are hosting the site and you're home, brother.

I can promise you one thing, anyone from either team who meets your qualifications for "overconfident" has never played the game at any level beyond peewee....and will prattle on and on about 'stats' and 'poor officiating' ... still and the same, they're everywhere.

Have to admit though, one of your brother Giants' fan has promised to drink his own piss on ice if the Giants lose on Sunday.... haha... call it overconfidence...whatever... I have more fun scanning these ****-talk forums (you call it smack, I'm a farm boy who doesn't attach easily to urban slang) because that is where the most intelligent football talk on the internet takes place.

So... Packers win this game by a half-million-gazillion-trillion...or, at least by one. No shutting us up, brother.

Not for nothing, buuuuut......what did you expect to see when you went over to another teams' board? We're here on THIS board being excited and confident in the Giants, right? Aren't the Packers fans allowed to do the same on their boards? As defending SB Champs, having a home playoff game, and having a 15-1 record, I'd say they have every right to be a little overconfident.

Hypocrisy, fellas.
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka