+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: These Packers fans...

See what I mean?

Drill hole in skull....

Insert vacuum apparatus...

Suck out what remains of brain matter after initial lobotomy...

Yielding ... "monster's" post.

[quote user="weeds123"][quote user="Die-Hard"]Not for nothing, buuuuut......what did you expect to see when you went over to another teams' board? We're here on THIS board being excited and confident in the Giants, right? Aren't the Packers fans allowed to do the same on their boards? As defending SB Champs, having a home playoff game, and having a 15-1 record, I'd say they have every right to be a little overconfident.

Hypocrisy, fellas.
    [/quote]

Not hypocrisy, diehard... not at all ... really. It's just an excuse for someone to start a thread that they believe is 'original'. Hell, it's all in fun anyway...how much credence can one put in being defending Super Bowl Champions? Or, having a 15-1 record? In my book, all of that stuff has NOTHING to do with what occurs on Sunday.

These are two good teams ... all of these guys are paid to play a kid's game at an adult level and will do so. We as fans are just charged with talking stupid on the internet and making a lot of noise at the stadium because...well...that's what we're supposed to do so that the guys on ESPN can say, "_______ is one of the most difficult and historic places to attend an NFL game".
    [/quote]

Go milk a cow plowboy.

There's really only like two posters over there who don't like us there. Majority of them like the chance to talk football and a little smack with an opposing teams fans. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Veteran

[quote user="Die-Hard"]Not for nothing, buuuuut......what did you expect to see when you went over to another teams' board? We're here on THIS board being excited and confident in the Giants, right? Aren't the Packers fans allowed to do the same on their boards? As defending SB Champs, having a home playoff game, and having a 15-1 record, I'd say they have every right to be a little overconfident.

Hypocrisy, fellas.
    [/quote]

this.

I have. Without the benefit of a milking machine too. Can probably still hit a barn cat from 20 feet...I've shoveled a lot of manure also which prepares me for responding to your post. Be careful, junior, I'm not your run-of-the-mill huckleberry.

[quote user="weeds123"]I have. Without the benefit of a milking machine too. Can probably still hit a barn cat from 20 feet...I've shoveled a lot of manure also which prepares me for responding to your post. Be careful, junior, I'm not your run-of-the-mill huckleberry.
    [/quote]

Why do you guys wear Cheese on your head? It seems kind of silly to me.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="weeds123"]I have. Without the benefit of a milking machine too. Can probably still hit a barn cat from 20 feet...I've shoveled a lot of manure also which prepares me for responding to your post. Be careful, junior, I'm not your run-of-the-mill huckleberry.
    [/quote]

Why do you guys wear Cheese on your head? It seems kind of silly to me.[/quote]

As gawd herself is my witness Troy, that is one spot-on question. The rationale behind the whole danged thing is that "Cheesehead" is a derisive term that F.I.B.'s use when referring to a Wisconsin resident. (An F.I.B. is a "F---in' Illinois Bas**rd). There isn't much love lost between the two states. We in Wisconsin however know that the only thing separating a Cheesehead from a d**khead, is ... the state line.

In any event, some guy in the southern part of the state devised this 'cheesehead' thing and made a small fortune doing so. More power to him, I love the free enterprise system -- after all, he's a "job creator". So, the damned things are heavy and when worn inside the stadium block lines of sight ... and mess up hair. The network cameras however eat that kitschy crap up ... and that's what hit the airwaves. Sorta like how they always manage to put the cameras on the scantily clad cheerleaders...

Yeah, I've never, nor will I EVER find the 'cheesehead' acceptable enough to wear ... even in the stadium. Has NOTHING to do with the game and therefore, I'm not interested -- I also believe that "cheerleaders" should not be allowed in an NFL stadium -- hell, they're actually professional dancers looking to be discovered... there's my rant.

You're up.

[quote user="weeds123"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="weeds123"]I have. Without the benefit of a milking machine too. Can probably still hit a barn cat from 20 feet...I've shoveled a lot of manure also which prepares me for responding to your post. Be careful, junior, I'm not your run-of-the-mill huckleberry.
    [/quote]

Why do you guys wear Cheese on your head? It seems kind of silly to me.[/quote]

As gawd herself is my witness Troy, that is one spot-on question. The rationale behind the whole danged thing is that "Cheesehead" is a derisive term that F.I.B.'s use when referring to a Wisconsin resident. (An F.I.B. is a "F---in' Illinois Bas**rd). There isn't much love lost between the two states. We in Wisconsin however know that the only thing separating a Cheesehead from a d**khead, is ... the state line.

In any event, some guy in the southern part of the state devised this 'cheesehead' thing and made a small fortune doing so. More power to him, I love the free enterprise system -- after all, he's a "job creator". So, the damned things are heavy and when worn inside the stadium block lines of sight ... and mess up hair. The network cameras however eat that kitschy crap up ... and that's what hit the airwaves. Sorta like how they always manage to put the cameras on the scantily clad cheerleaders...

Yeah, I've never, nor will I EVER find the 'cheesehead' acceptable enough to wear ... even in the stadium. Has NOTHING to do with the game and therefore, I'm not interested -- I also believe that "cheerleaders" should not be allowed in an NFL stadium -- hell, they're actually professional dancers looking to be discovered... there's my rant.

You're up.
    [/quote]

Thanks for the explanation. I love cheese but would never wear it on my head.

Bench Player

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="NYgiants141"]Are ridiculous. They're complaining because of the increase of Giants fans on their boards, and continuously begin the trash talking and get mad when we defend our team. They act like we aren't supposed to be confident in our team. "Really, he said the Giants might pull it off? wow is he blind" type of stuff. Overconfident whatever you wanna call em, i hope we take this game on sunday and shut them up.

I was trying to be respectful and not trash talk but now I'm starting to get into the trash talking because of how annoying they are.
    [/quote]
    It's cool they will be talking Draft Picks in about a day and a half. Lol[/quote]
    ^this +1

so the Packers fans on the board consists of one guy w/ an outdated pop culture reference for an avatar who joined the board last week and has been posting any half-thawed thought that comes into his mind? Good show Green Bay fans, good show.