+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: These Packers fans...

[quote user="NYCDBS"]I'm done posting over there I thought it would be cool to talk some football with some enlightened fans from the other side.... What I got was a bunch of whining Packers HOMERS!!! There was actually one guy that got insulted because someone talked smack about his Packers Stock purchase... LOL what a joke.[/quote]

What the "F" do you think I got here?? What I got was a bunch of whining Giants homers crying about the officiating in the NFL....and how persecuted the Giants were. LOL what a joke.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="weeds123"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="weeds123"]I have. Without the benefit of a milking machine too. Can probably still hit a barn cat from 20 feet...I've shoveled a lot of manure also which prepares me for responding to your post. Be careful, junior, I'm not your run-of-the-mill huckleberry.
    [/quote]

Why do you guys wear Cheese on your head? It seems kind of silly to me.[/quote]

As gawd herself is my witness Troy, that is one spot-on question. The rationale behind the whole danged thing is that "Cheesehead" is a derisive term that F.I.B.'s use when referring to a Wisconsin resident. (An F.I.B. is a "F---in' Illinois Bas**rd). There isn't much love lost between the two states. We in Wisconsin however know that the only thing separating a Cheesehead from a d**khead, is ... the state line.

In any event, some guy in the southern part of the state devised this 'cheesehead' thing and made a small fortune doing so. More power to him, I love the free enterprise system -- after all, he's a "job creator". So, the damned things are heavy and when worn inside the stadium block lines of sight ... and mess up hair. The network cameras however eat that kitschy crap up ... and that's what hit the airwaves. Sorta like how they always manage to put the cameras on the scantily clad cheerleaders...

Yeah, I've never, nor will I EVER find the 'cheesehead' acceptable enough to wear ... even in the stadium. Has NOTHING to do with the game and therefore, I'm not interested -- I also believe that "cheerleaders" should not be allowed in an NFL stadium -- hell, they're actually professional dancers looking to be discovered... there's my rant.

You're up.
    [/quote]

Thanks for the explanation. I love cheese but would never wear it on my head.[/quote]

I love cheese too ... but, too much blocks you up, you know? [:|]

[quote user="weeds123"][quote user="NYCDBS"]Hey PACKERS do you know why no one in New York would buy stock in an NFL franchise the way the Packers have it set up??? Because its a SCAM!!![/quote]

We're building a stadium for our team. Like it or not ... makes no never mind to us. If you live in Jersey ... you did too...you just won't find out about it until they rip it down and dip into the public trough again. Congrats ... )* Bwahahahaha...
    [/quote]

Yeah but the difference is I don't think I "OWN" part of the team... What a crock good luck tomorrow LOL

[quote user="NYCDBS"][quote user="weeds123"][quote user="NYCDBS"]Hey PACKERS do you know why no one in New York would buy stock in an NFL franchise the way the Packers have it set up??? Because its a SCAM!!![/quote]

We're building a stadium for our team. Like it or not ... makes no never mind to us. If you live in Jersey ... you did too...you just won't find out about it until they rip it down and dip into the public trough again. Congrats ... ) Bwahahahaha...
    [/quote]

Yeah but the difference is I don't think I "OWN" part of the team... What a crock good luck tomorrow LOL[/quote]

You sure are wound tight over something that absolutely, positively NO impact on your day-to-day...so be it. That's OK - we all need something in our lives to feel strongly about and while I for one appreciate your concern for our well being ... I feel obligated to tell you to redirect your concern to a group that maybe give's a rat's ***** what you think.

I don't believe the Giants and Jets used public funds to build MetLife Stadium.

I'm wound tight? You're getting all worked up over things I posted on a message board... I didn't single you out rather it was the other way around... I'm entitled to my opinion and you yours.... The only difference is I'm right and you're deluded...

Bench Player

First time, long time...
    Born a Giant fan. I'm feeling pretty good about todays game. The weather won't be an issue, hell it's Giant weather! The Dline is heathier than ever, which makes the secondary that much better. We're running the ball well in the last few weeks. And Eli has set the record for 4th quarter touchdowns.
    Be afraid GB fans....

The funniest member on that forum is LombardiChick

She takes everything so personally it's hilarious.

Someone posted a video of Jacobs trucking C. Woodson and the song in the background was "Cry like a *****" and she did, in fact, cry like a *****.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

[quote user="Giantz4Life"]The funniest member on that forum is LombardiChick

She takes everything so personally it's hilarious.

Someone posted a video of Jacobs trucking C. Woodson and the song in the background was "Cry like a *****" and she did, in fact, cry like a *****.
    [/quote]

Yeah! she's horrible.

[quote user="NYG6timeworldchamps"]I don't believe the Giants and Jets used public funds to build MetLife Stadium.[/quote]

This is correct, it's all privately financed. *

* = NJ did agree to pay for improved infrastructure and access roads, and a rail link from Manhattan to the stadium

Also NJ ate some money on tearing down the old stadium, which it owned the Giants did not.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells