+ Reply to Thread

Buccaneers may be interested in Fewell? Not sure how credible it is.. not even sure of the source lol

Buccaneers may be interested in Fewell.
    Word is the Bucs are interested in talking to Fewell about their head coaching vacancy.

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=429026

Fewell can call some masterful games sometimes but other times it's like he's asleep...so baffling.. I kind of want him back unless of course we can get Spags back.. but I do like Fewell.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Re: Buccaneers may be interested in Fewell? Not sure how credible it is.. not even sure of the source lol

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]
    Word is the Bucs are interested in talking to Fewell about their head coaching vacancy.

Fewell can call some masterful games sometimes but other times it's like he's asleep...so baffling.. I kind of want him back unless of course we can get Spags back.. but I do like Fewell.
    [/quote]I'm split.

Re: Buccaneers may be interested in Fewell? Not sure how credible it is.. not even sure of the source lol

Does the writer of that still post here?

All-Pro

You know, I was actually thinking that the Bucs could go after him after missing out on Fisher. Also, Gilbride could be gone after this season too. Hopefully that is why Spags didn't sign anywhere yet. Waiting to see if we have qb opening.

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]

[/quote]I'm split.[/quote]
    Will you be split if he we win our next three games and the defense does what it did vs falcons in all 3 games?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran

TAKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Token interview unless they win the SB.

Veteran

It's the opposite of credible.

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]

[/quote]I'm split.[/quote]
    Will you be split if he we win our next three games and the defense does what it did vs falcons in all 3 games?[/quote]Yep.