+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season Tickert Holders - draft day party tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    Hello, i am MR Lunsi , i am currently in africa searching for oil , my brother living in New York will deliver the tickets upon deposit of the funds.

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY,
    THE HONORABLE, GOVERNOR OF CBN.
    TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS- NIGERIA.
    Date 23RD OF JANUARY;2010
    Official Web
    Our Ref: CBN/OHG/OXD1/2010 Your
    Ref:.................................
    TELEX: CENBANK.
    PAYMENT FILE: CBN/BEN/06.

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FUNDS.

"Beware of scams and try stubhub or a reputable site. "
    hahah! this is the post of the year!
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

Quote Originally Posted by BossManBavaro View Post
    Speaking of this, I am finally a PSL and season ticket holder. I've been going to games with my brothers for years, but finally bought seats next to them last year. I didn't receive an email inviting me to this Draft party. (Last time I went was the year we drafted Prince) How do I make sure I have the right email address? I haven't set up an account to "manage tickets" etc either. I did get my bill, and have just sent in payment. (Check is in the mail.)
    You can call them to make sure.

Me and my wife both have season tix (5 total) but I used her email address. I will have to check to see if she got an invite to the draft party this year. Not sure you can sell them either. If you can I would go through pay pal or some other source to protect both parties.
    Earth - Wind - Fire 2.0
    Jennings - Wilson - Williams

LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (75) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (28.5) -> ???

The statements in this post reflect the opinions of the poster and don't not reflect the opinion of the the New York Giants, the State of New York or any New York Giants Personnel. These are only opinions and unless specifically called "facts" they should be treated as the opinions of the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    LMAO, I've been getting these notes for so long that the first ones were hand written, then typed on IBM Selectric with plenty of White Out and finally by e-mail. Does the Prince have a Twitter handle yet?
    Yes

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

Ok found the email. I got some tickets if anyone is interested.

Also found the email where 1 season ticket holder will get to hand the jersey and hat to the draftee on draft day. Crossing my fingers haha.
    Earth - Wind - Fire 2.0

The statements in this post reflect the opinions of the poster and don't not reflect the opinion of the the New York Giants, the State of New York or any New York Giants Personnel. These are only opinions and unless specifically called "facts" they should be treated as the opinions of the poster.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishMike357 View Post
    You can call them to make sure.

Me and my wife both have season tix (5 total) but I used her email address. I will have to check to see if she got an invite to the draft party this year. Not sure you can sell them either. If you can I would go through pay pal or some other source to protect both parties.
    Thanks,
    I see what I did wrong. I had my email settings to opt out of any mailings. Who knew that I woud actually WANT to receive offers from a company website?? Change made. Good luck in that Draft day contest. You have to be prepared to win these contests when you enter them. My wife and I won a trip to England last year (two years ago I guess) to watch the Pats and Rams play. So Im not entering. Don't want to be too greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I CAN'T BREATHE
    Put your head....nevermind
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 04-17-2014 at 09:52 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

LMAO, I've been getting these notes for so long that the first ones were hand written, then typed on IBM Selectric with plenty of White Out and finally by e-mail. Does the Prince have a Twitter handle yet?
    My first was on parchment
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by BossManBavaro View Post
    Thanks,
    I see what I did wrong. I had my email settings to opt out of any mailings. Who knew that I woud actually WANT to receive offers from a company website?? Change made. Good luck in that Draft day contest. You have to be prepared to win these contests when you enter them. My wife and I won a trip to England last year (two years ago I guess) to watch the Pats and Rams play. So Im not entering. Don't want to be too greedy.
    Yeah this is the only company I like getting emails from. Also have good offers. All season ticket holders were entered into the contest, so doubt I win; but I will wave if I do.
    Earth - Wind - Fire 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    My first was on parchment
    Papyrus?
    No one remembers who came in second.

Papyrus?
    LMAO

+ Reply to Thread