+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

Win or lose it has been a great season.

I have been hard on Coughlin and Eli on these boards but both of them rose to the occasion this season. Eli became elite and Coughlin did a masterful job handling all the injuries combined with a murderous 3rd quarter of tough games.

I am content with sweeping Dallas, beating the Eagles, beating the Jets, (edit: beating the Pats plus the rest of the AFC East) and winning our first home playoff game whilst having 6DBs, 2LBs, a LT and a WR on injured reserve.

Kudos to our couching staff, general manager and players for being resilient and tough throughout adversity.

Now go and beat Greenbay and shove a Discount Doublecheck up Rogers' ***.

All-Pro

Re: Win or lose it has been a great season.

[quote user="Coach Carter"]I have been hard on Coughlin and Eli on these boards but both of them rose to the occasion this season. Eli became elite and Coughlin did a masterful job handling all the injuries combined with a murderous 3rd quarter of tough games.

I am content with sweeping Dallas, beating the Eagles, beating the Jets and winning our first home playoff game whilst having 6DBs, 2LBs, a LT and a WR on injured reserve.

Kudos to our couching staff, general manager and players for being resilient and tough throughout adversity.

Now go and beat Greenbay and shove a Discount Doublecheck up Rogers' ***.[/quote]
    Hey let's not talk about losing yet.. I think we do what your last sentence said and move on to next week. As for everything else u said I agree with it all just not ready to say it yet. I will say it on feb 5th
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[B]
    Good post. All I would add would be beating the Patriots.

Why sell ourselves short???

BELIeve!!!!

[quote user="Coach Carter"]I have been hard on Coughlin and Eli on these boards but both of them rose to the occasion this season. Eli became elite and Coughlin did a masterful job handling all the injuries combined with a murderous 3rd quarter of tough games.

I am content with sweeping Dallas, beating the Eagles, beating the Jets and winning our first home playoff game whilst having 6DBs, 2LBs, a LT and a WR on injured reserve.

Now go and beat Greenbay and shove a Discount Doublecheck up Rogers' ***.[/quote]+1

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]Why sell ourselves short???

BELIeve!!!![/quote]Did you read his last sentence?

discount double check!

As the game gets closer I see fans starting to fade in their confidence, don't do it fellas, we can win this game !!!!!!

Bench Player

Eli is the manning lol

Veteran

[quote user="harrycarson"]As the game gets closer I see fans starting to fade in their confidence, don't do it fellas, we can win this game !!!!!![/quote]

Their confidence will return once Eli & co take the field and score some points, and the defense puts Rodgers on his hiney a few times. We Can Do This! GO GIANTS!