+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Interesting, but irrelevant factoid

If the we make it to the SB, there's a 75% chance that it will be a rematch with one of our prior SB opponents (NE, Denver, Baltimore).

Veteran

Re: Interesting, but irrelevant factoid

Giants vs Denver SB!

You heard it here first!

[quote user="jjj45"]Giants vs Denver SB!

You heard it here first!
    [/quote]

As much as I'd love to smoke Denver in a second SB, I'd rather not have to listen to the Tebow talk leading up to it.

[quote user="Drez"]If the we make it to the SB, there's a 75% chance that it will be a rematch with one of our prior SB opponents (NE, Denver, Baltimore).[/quote] I would love to have another rematch of Superbowl 42.
    I went trolling on the Patriots message board one day and they actually said we are a bad match up for them

You heard it here first!
    [/quote]no

[quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="Drez"]If the we make it to the SB, there's a 75% chance that it will be a rematch with one of our prior SB opponents (NE, Denver, Baltimore).[/quote] I would love to have another rematch of Superbowl 42. I went trolling on the Patriots message board one day and they actually said we are a bad match up for them [/quote]

Well, considering we already beat them in their house this year, I can see why they feel that way, lol.

Veteran

[quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="Drez"]If the we make it to the SB, there's a 75% chance that it will be a rematch with one of our prior SB opponents (NE, Denver, Baltimore).[/quote] I would love to have another rematch of Superbowl 42.
    I went trolling on the Patriots message board one day and they actually said we are a bad match up for them [/quote]lol which board did you sign up with?

You guys are nuts. Give me Baltimore I want revenge for that 34-7 beat down we got back in 2001. Perfect way to top off "the revenge tour."

[quote user="paul anthony"]You guys are nuts. Give me Baltimore I want revenge for that 34-7 beat down we got back in 2001. Perfect way to top off "the revenge tour."[/quote]

I'd love to see that!!!

Oh, that'd be so freaking nice!

[quote user="Drez"]

You heard it here first!
    [/quote]

As much as I'd love to smoke Denver in a second SB, I'd rather not have to listen to the Tebow talk leading up to it.

[/quote]

Yeah, could you imagine? Great point.