+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Melo

Melo

... if he walks and I think he does, I will hate on the Bulls mega hard !!!

no ****.

Thanks Jimmy Dolan you idiot dummy stupid as **** owner.

you ****ted on us fans from Isaiah Thomas and down, you frakking *******.

-rant over.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Today he talked about how he was brought in to help with the rebuilding process, and he thought it would take 3 years.
    He mentioned how he's not at the age where he can endure another rebuilding process, and I agree with him 100%

Carmelo Anthony said on Thursday that he wants to return to the Knicks, but added that he also wants to win next year.
    "I want to come back. I also want to win," he said. Whether Melo stays with the Knicks will be a hot topic from now until a decision is made, and while the addition of Phil Jackson gives them some hope, he's also excited to become a free agent. He will likely opt out in July and then start testing the market. Yes, the 'Summer of Melo' is approaching quickly. Melo said on Thursday he doesn't care about the money and just wants to win, while the Knicks can offer him more than any other team - five years, $129 million.

Source: Frank Isola on Twitter Apr 17 - 1:34 PM

it's the "don't care about money," and "just wants to win" remarks that engaged my rant mode.

make no mistake the Sllub fans here in Chicago are drooling and slobbering over the idea of a Melo, Joakim, and Taj (if he can be retained) in the frontcourt with Jimmy Butler and a healthier D-Rose on the backcourt

Hell, even Lebron and Bosh don't want to see that ****.
    Last edited by giantyankee1976; 04-17-2014 at 07:14 PM.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Banned
    Cant blame the guy for want ing a ring before he retires. The knicks didnt pull it off but it was a good effort.

If Melo leaves I will not be mad at him. I am a 'Cuse fan and loved him his one year there and he has been my favorite player since being in the league. When he came to the Knicks I was beyond excited but seeing what he's gone through with the FO of this team it is disgusting. Oh course as a Knicks fan I want him back but if I was Melo I wouldn't come back because it would be much easier to have a LEGIT shot at winning with someone like Chicago.

The Knicks FO is the biggest joke in basketball. They don't know their *** from their elbow. They need to trade Chandler... offers 0 offense and showed little effort on defense especially for a "defensive" player.

Shumpert is probably my 2nd favorite Knick and it makes me sick watching him get shuffled around from position to position. He is one of the best defenders on our team if not the best. He has excellent athleticism but moving him around has ****ed over his confidence. His rookie year he was a force. He was locking down defenders and taking it to the hoop as much as possible. That all this iso ball really made his offensive confidence fall. He is settling for jumpers where he is very streaky. I think Phil will bring in a coach who can implement an offense where Shumpert will be effective. He seems like a player Phil would love.

They need to get some more vets that can bring some leadership to the team and they need to manage getting a pick in this draft. It is absolutely loaded (arguably best draft since the Melo/Lebron draft). They need to be able to get someone promising in this draft

They have some nice pieces if Melo comes back. I think THJ is going to be a close to 20 point scorer fairly soon. Amare looked nice towards the end of the year. JR might be an interesting trade piece but he played a lot better down the stretch as well. Bargnani.... idk what to think of him.. a ton of talent but really hurt the team when he went down. They need a lot more from him.

PG should be the #1 priority though. I cannot stand Felton he is a turnover machine and is far too streaky on offense altogether. He is awful on defense as well. That position needs someone who can really contribute if they want to make any sort of run next year or bring Melo back

Ok rant over.. I was all over the place but I will seriously be pissed at the FO if they don't offer enough talent on the roster to keep Melo

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Damn I was hoping this thread was about fab melo. I was wondering where he went.
    Close or you hit the bricks

I wouldn't blame Carmelo if he left. The Knicks are a mess and if he wants to win a ring before the end of his career he's going to have to go to a potential contender with more stability. The Knicks don't fit either one of those criteria.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Melo does not pass the ball and is a terrible lazy defender.
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

The knicks need to blow it up and rebuild it. Let him walk and at least try to trade some of those horrible contracts. Easier said than done.
    Close or you hit the bricks

+ Reply to Thread