+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gfanblue View Post
    But it would be waaaaay more entertaining!!!! Think Keystone cops
    As long as it was silent! lol

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

Quote Originally Posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    It would be a very long season!!!! Even longer then last!
    Even my life hasn't been as long as last season
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    It's the love/hate nature of the Boards
    How many back up QB's at Freemnans age have had seasons like him? He had 2 really good years

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    How many back up QB's at Freemnans age have had seasons like him? He had 2 really good years
    I hope this means Painter moves on
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I hope this means Painter moves on
    People just remember the horrible game he had last year after being on a roster for like 5 days. In 2010 he had 25 TD and 6 picks, in 2012 27 TD and 17 picks, he can be a back up QB and a good 1.

Even my life hasn't been as long as last season
    Hmmm, I have to say the same thing!!

Age 25
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

Quote Originally Posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    Hmmm, I have to say the same thing!!
    Damn, it was painful

# 80

Damn, it was painful
    Ouch!!!

Age 25

Freeman may be garbage, but is the best garbage out of the other FA QBs left on the market. Painter is garbage, Nassib is a question mark, and Eli needs to heal his ankle. The Giants are not going to just toss out their offseason program for their offense with a handful of new pieces just because Eli is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    People just remember the horrible game he had last year after being on a roster for like 5 days. In 2010 he had 25 TD and 6 picks, in 2012 27 TD and 17 picks, he can be a back up QB and a good 1.
    This!
    I'm baffled by posters being so ignorant on these boards at times. Screaming that Freeman is terrible, washed up, etc. Freeman is a decent QB. Better than any of our back-ups by FAR. Not only that but he is proven. Yes, he had a bad season and game but can we say the same thing for Eli.

Stand with Cruz!