+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

49ERS will likely pass on Aldon Smiths Option

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...th-year-option

He will become available. Despite the Off-Field issues/concerns.

Go get him. Jerry Reese and Tom Coughlin and the NY Football Giants organization (Will regret not getting him especially if he winds up on the Cowboys, Redskins, or Jets)

Put him in this NY Giants team structure and he will be fine. The dude is a supreme talent.

Lol what makes people think Tom Coughlin is Jesus and the Giants are a church. We can't just automatically heal people and change their ways.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

dood need to get checked out and probably put on some kind of medication.

I'd want no part of him with my team, were I GM. Way to many issues with this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&WhitePride View Post

Go get him. Jerry Reese and Tom Coughlin and the NY Football Giants organization (Will regret not getting him especially if he winds up on the Cowboys, Redskins, or Jets)

Put him in this NY Giants team structure and he will be fine. The dude is a supreme talent.
    Too much baggage I'm afraid. His decision making process seems to be in an altered state
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol what makes people think Tom Coughlin is Jesus and the Giants are a church. We can't just automatically heal people and change their ways.
    But as Queen, you can just will it
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I don't think anyone thinks it automatic but just like with any other move, its a game of odds, we do have a drill sargent of a head coach and a stable, respectable organization so if he can be helped, were one of a few teams who might be able to

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&WhitePride View Post

Why do people keep thinking that TC and the Giants can tame every troubled player? Regardless of how talented Smith is if he couldn't stay out of trouble with the Niners on the West Coast he's not suddenly going to become a model citizen with the Giants in New York.

Smith has some issues that he needs to deal with and not just legal ones. I'd rather the Giants sign a talented player who isn't going to divide his time between jail/court/rehab/.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Quote Originally Posted by Mookskingdom View Post
    I don't think anyone thinks it automatic but just like with any other move, its a game of odds, we do have a drill sargent of a head coach and a stable, respectable organization so if he can be helped, were one of a few teams who might be able to
    Bring in Smith and McClain, right?

Stand with Cruz!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    Why do people keep thinking that TC and the Giants can tame every troubled player? Regardless of how talented Smith is if he couldn't stay out of trouble with the Niners on the West Coast he's not suddenly going to become a model citizen with the Giants in New York.

Smith has some issues that he needs to deal with and not just legal ones. I'd rather the Giants sign a talented player who isn't going to divide his time between jail/court/rehab/.
    Were not gonna find someone out there that's half as talented as smith, and idk if we have a 100% success rate but we've gotten a lot out of players who've come here with "baggage" in recent years, if the giants brought him in for a visit I'm sure they can make a good judgement call on wheather they think they can help him or not