+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: 49ERS will likely pass on Aldon Smiths Option

And I don't blame them for passing on. Aldon has blew away all his opportunities to make up IMO down there in SF.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Niners didn't pass on Smith, they picked up his option.

I hope we wise up and keep Will Hill.. I think it would be useless to squabble over the character of football players at this point. They are a flawed, high strung bunch

BEAT THE EAGLES PERRY!

ELI-MINATED

Quote Originally Posted by Geebanga718 View Post
    Niners didn't pass on Smith, they picked up his option.

I hope we wise up and keep Will Hill.. I think it would be useless to squabble over the character of football players at this point. They are a flawed, high strung bunch
    Well you got that right...
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

^^^ There are more potheads on ur college campus my dear

BEAT THE EAGLES PERRY!

ELI-MINATED

Who are you telling? Lol

the potheads on a college campus have nothing to do with the NFL or Will Hill. Those kids are not gifted athletes who had an opportunity to make millions of dollars and be set for the rest of their lives. Whether pot should be legal or not, or if NFL players should be allowed to use it is irrelevant, right now it's a banned substance and he needs to follow the rules.

anyone who can't give up weed for a chance at millions and having a very successful NFL career is a complete idiot..case closed. Stop comparing him to yourselves..no one cares if you smoke a lil weed..you are not a prized athlete who's decisions effect a whole organization
    Last edited by DownWitJPP; 05-02-2014 at 08:08 PM.

GET WELL SOON

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    the potheads on a college campus have nothing to do with the NFL or Will Hill. Those kids are not gifted athletes who had an opportunity to make millions of dollars and be set for the rest of their lives. Whether pot should be legal or not, or if NFL players should be allowed to use it is irrelevant, right now it's a banned substance and he needs to follow the rules.

anyone who can't give up weed for a chance at millions and having a very successful NFL career is a complete idiot..case closed. Stop comparing him to yourselves..no one cares if you smoke a lil weed..you are not a prized athlete who's decisions effect a whole organization
    /over and out

Good post DownWitJPP. You hit the nail on the head!
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post

+100.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Will Hill had his chances to straighten out. Yes he is a great Football player but what good is he if he is always suspended. I don't think the Giants should waste there time on Will Hill anymore. Find a replacement Hill would rather get high than play football.

+ Reply to Thread