View Poll Results: Well Mr.Reese?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pull the Trigger (Romo will succeed here)

3 7.89%
  • Stay put (I believe this is a better team with Eli)

35 92.11%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stir The Pot

Veteran
    Funny post!

No thank you! He chokes when it counts and he has a bad back!!

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    Eli's gonna be coming off ankle surgery. that affect his mechanics and throwing as well.. We've seen Romo play through some things now.) and romo has constantly beaten Eli Statistically and is only older then eli by a year.
    Hmmm, tell me how many playoff games has he won?? Plus this is a second back injury.

Age 25
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

As inconsistent as Eli has been throughout his career he's shown that he can step up and win on the big stage. The only thing Romo has shown is that he can choke under pressure, but he just puts up nicer stats than Eli while doing it. I'd stick with the inconsistent Eli over the choke artist Romo.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Romo gets no respect - even from Cowboy fans. haha. The guy is a really good player. He has his chokes to lose games, but he played well in almost all of them - while is defense gave up a ton of points.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Romo gets no respect - even from Cowboy fans. haha. The guy is a really good player. He has his chokes to lose games, but he played well in almost all of them - while is defense gave up a ton of points.
    agreed, but one has to step away from the cowboy hate as a div rival we have ,to see it. now that said i wouldnt trade eli for him.

Coughlin using his Tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    agreed, but one has to step away from the cowboy hate as a div rival we have ,to see it. now that said i wouldnt trade eli for him.
    You crack me up Eli gets less respect and he has helped his team win 2 super bowls.

Age 25

Quote Originally Posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    You crack me up Eli gets less respect and he has helped his team win 2 super bowls.
    Eli is the anti Romo. Romo plays amazing for 56 minutes and then plays not so great for the final possession of each half. Eli plays average for 56 minutes then some how turns up the jets at the end of each half.

Pick your poison.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Eli is the anti Romo. Romo plays amazing for 56 minutes and then plays not so great for the final possession of each half. Eli plays average for 56 minutes then some how turns up the jets at the end of each half.

Pick your poison.
    Really?? I will pick Eli over Romo every day! He may not be the best but I know he comes thru when you need it the most.

Age 25

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Offended by hypotheticals much?
    Offended? Not at all. Disgusted about the lack of respect Eli receives from Giants fans, yea you could say that.

Asinine topic.

Can't wait for the season to start so Eli can shut everyone the **** up and everyone will act like they never doubted him.

If ANYONE wants Romo over Eli they can go root for the ****ing cowgirls....oh and get your head examined while you're at it.
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 04-19-2014 at 08:45 PM.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."