+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ryan Nassib Is The Future

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1 View Post
    That's because there is no development...How can anyone tell when he didn't even dress for 1 game???
    You missed his related thread answering your question.....
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    You missed his related thread answering your question.....
    Probably right BBB just getting on and this grabbed my attention first...BTW Boricua also...

Probably right BBB just getting on and this grabbed my attention first...BTW Boricua also...
    Amen !
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

That's because there is no development...How can anyone tell when he didn't even dress for 1 game???
    I don't know about the dressing thing stunting development if people aren't ready. I would say the new CBA limits contact practices so severely that it could have impact. Still, these guys are practicing most days over a 6 month periond and there is nothing positive to say about what the coaches see in him?
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran
    Well practice can only goes so far...Getting in some in game snaps to see when the bullets start coming is a great indicator I would imagine...

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I don't know about the dressing thing stunting development if people aren't ready. I would say the new CBA limits contact practices so severely that it could have impact. Still, these guys are practicing most days over a 6 month periond and there is nothing positive to say about what the coaches see in him?
    That could be a good thing... if they wanted to use him as trade bait they would be praising him at every turn. The fact that they are not may be an indication they want to keep him.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    That could be a good thing... if they wanted to use him as trade bait they would be praising him at every turn. The fact that they are not may be an indication they want to keep him.
    I do like deception so your scenario would please me.
    No one remembers who came in second.

+ Reply to Thread