+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 86 of 86

Thread: How did you feel when Reese called Eli skittish?

  1. #81
    he started to play like himself.......If I recall he rolled off about 5 wins in a row

    you cannot deny the facts

    with Brown- wins, without Brown- disaster..............now if we had the ball hawking Stevie Brown also who also went down in a meaningless pre-season game when he should have been on the bench, maybe we make the playoffs last year

    I thought we had a real shot last year until both the Browns went down in pre-season.........after that it was ugly

    There is real reason Belicheck rarely plays his starters in pre-season.......why risk high valued players who are already in terrific shape in meaningless games

    Therein lies the reason for an expanded season and a diminished pre-season........or leave it alone and take a page from the Patriots book

  2. #82
    Starter DRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Schenectady
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    he started to play like himself.......If I recall he rolled off about 5 wins in a row

    you cannot deny the facts

    with Brown- wins, without Brown- disaster..............now if we had the ball hawking Stevie Brown also who also went down in a meaningless pre-season game when he should have been on the bench, maybe we make the playoffs last year

    I thought we had a real shot last year until both the Browns went down in pre-season.........after that it was ugly

    There is real reason Belicheck rarely plays his starters in pre-season.......why risk high valued players who are already in terrific shape in meaningless games

    Therein lies the reason for an expanded season and a diminished pre-season........or leave it alone and take a page from the Patriots book
    Yea if Stevie Brown could play OG, C, CB, DE, LB, RB and DT all at the same time, you might be on to something.
    Cowboys and Eagles also unveiled their jersey patches for the 2014 season.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by DRC View Post
    Yea if Stevie Brown could play OG, C, CB, DE, LB, RB and DT all at the same time, you might be on to something.
    .........

    To play OG you really need to be a family member LOL........Snee was a great player but he really should have been shipped out with the fabulous 4

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by DRC View Post
    Yea if Stevie Brown could play OG, C, CB, DE, LB, RB and DT all at the same time, you might be on to something.
    Lmfao
    Close or you hit the bricks

  5. #85
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,825
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    he started to play like himself.......If I recall he rolled off about 5 wins in a row

    you cannot deny the facts

    with Brown- wins, without Brown- disaster..............now if we had the ball hawking Stevie Brown also who also went down in a meaningless pre-season game when he should have been on the bench, maybe we make the playoffs last year

    I thought we had a real shot last year until both the Browns went down in pre-season.........after that it was ugly

    There is real reason Belicheck rarely plays his starters in pre-season.......why risk high valued players who are already in terrific shape in meaningless games

    Therein lies the reason for an expanded season and a diminished pre-season........or leave it alone and take a page from the Patriots book
    was more a factor of **** teasm they played who were more hurting than the Giants. had way less to do with Brown being in the game or not....
    Not a diss on Brown but a fact that whole offense sucked all season
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    was more a factor of **** teasm they played who were more hurting than the Giants. had way less to do with Brown being in the game or not....
    Not a diss on Brown but a fact that whole offense sucked all season

    Oh sorry
    sure you are right
    what the heck was I thinking........its always the opponents that dictate the outcome

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts