+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: WHO IS THE BEST NYG OFFENSIVE PLAYER YOU'VE PERSONALLY WATCHED

Jacobs
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

I don't know about best.. but Barden is the tallest

Nicks, especially the 2011 playoffs.

Tiki is head and shoulders above the rest. If the Giants didnt take goalline carries from him to give to Jacobs or even waste on Dayne he would have Marshal Faulk numbers. He was definitely a running back of that mold. Dual threat, could have easily been a wife receiver.

Bavaro was the best All-Around TE the Giants had but not the best offensive one. A young Shockey was one of the best offensive forces the Giants ever had. Such a damn shame he got injured so much. But he is the guy that turned the Giants offense around IMO after so many years of being so conservative. As far as receivers I did not see Morrison or Jones and despite the stats I never thought Toomer was a great player he was always a solid number 2. The best receivers in Giants history IMO have been the ones in the last 10 years, that includes Plaxico, Steve Smith, Hakeem and Victor. With Victor having the most upside.

I laugh at the Frank Gifford was better than Tiki debate.
    Last edited by BROADWAYSTORM; 04-26-2014 at 01:22 AM.

Tiki was a dual threat, receiving and rushing. I loved Joe Morris but..

50 TD 111 REC 6545 YFS

Joe was definitely in my top 5

Tiki
    Morris
    Simms
    Eli
    Bavaro/Shockey

Quote Originally Posted by BROADWAYSTORM View Post
    Tiki is head and shoulders above the rest. If the Giants didnt take goalline carries from him to give to Jacobs or even waste on Dayne he would have Marshal Faulk numbers. He was definitely a running back of that mold. Dual threat, could have easily been a wife receiver.
    If Tiki wasn't the most supreme of ******bags and stuck with the team when they needed him most, he'd have marshall faulk numbers and a ring. But he retired, and we won the super bowl without him anyway. Shows you how much we REALLY needed him.

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

You really wanted him back. You actually sound like a bigger Tiki fan than I am.

Banned
    Eli

Tiki could beat you in so many ways, and he ran with power for a smaller back to boot. He was such a incredible RB..

Quote Originally Posted by Geebanga718 View Post
    You really wanted him back. You actually sound like a bigger Tiki fan than I am.
    I did want him back... for about 6 or so weeks into the 2007 season.

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

+ Reply to Thread