+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: you know what pisses me off about Will Hill and the others like him

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    .............it is even more shocking given how much free financial guidance they are given by the league and the teams. What would it be without that?
    seems they are given financial guidance but what kind? They are just told what they should do? Its hard to give someone guidance when they have zero idea of what the guidance is even telling them. They need financial planners to actually do the work for them. But many have gotten hosed by that too.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    oh stop....you're young. You will be fine. Once yuo marry Victor all will be OK
    Hehe duh
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Hehe duh
    if that falls thru give me a ring.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Mookskingdom View Post
    Wow is right.. that's pathetic, hard to believe they all went to college
    It's not really to hard to believe when their college syllabus included pop up books and playing I Spy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    .............it is even more shocking given how much free financial guidance they are given by the league and the teams. What would it be without that?
    They don't listen, the only advice they need is don't go spending all of it on dumb **** like a jackass, and they can't even manage that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    It's not really to hard to believe when their college syllabus included pop up books and playing I Spy.
    Lol I can picture Ruben Randle sitting in a class at LSU with a coloring book

Quote Originally Posted by Mookskingdom View Post
    Lol I can picture Ruben Randle sitting in a class at LSU with a coloring book
    LMFAO. What I wrote is funny but it is essentially true.

Check out this article about what passes for an A- at UNC for a college athlete. This makes me really annoyed since I would have received an F in 7th grade if submitted this piece of garbage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5047236.html

Edit: Manningham probably failed that coloring book assignment.
    Last edited by JB456; 04-30-2014 at 05:06 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    LMFAO. What I wrote is funny but it is essentially true.

Check out this article about what passes for an A- at UNC for a college athlete. This makes me really annoyed since I would have received an F in 7th grade if submitted this piece of garbage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5047236.html

Edit: Manningham probably failed that coloring book assignment.
    This made my day.

I am crying laughing after reading that report on Rosa parks "let me have those front seats" "idk its the law" lolol

And in manninghams defense its hard to stay in the lines after you just smoked 5 blunts, those lines get a little blury haha

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    I was just using the football coach as an example that maybe he has other ideas about life. I'll admit I could of had a better example! It's clear it doesn't seem to make much of an impression on him that weed is a no no in the NFL. Maybe he didn't fail for weed. Maybe he has a prescription for weed. Maybe he decided smoking is worth the risk because he was planning on being a short timer in the NFL anyway.
    Or maybe he was just dumb and arrogant to think he wouldn't get caught again? Boy that sounds so simple right? Like anyone else that gets caught for doing the same thing over and over again. It's not that they don't care if they get caught, it's that they just don't THINK they'll get caught. And that, is stupidity.

Like I said before, would you be sticking up for him if he was continually caught for something other than pot? Like if it was cocaine?
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
    And he has had access to the best rehabilitation possible. If the financial security for his kids isn't motivation enough to make a clean separation from that life and quit then he is a lost cause.
    I'm sure his friends, family, and the team have told him that he's hurting himself and his family's quality of life. It's common for drug addiction to be linked with mental illness, which means he probably can't rationalize. Being told what's at stake isn't the same as knowing what's at stake. Rehab, whether it's the "best" available or not, is not going to be a cure in that regard.

+ Reply to Thread