+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 214

Thread: you know what pisses me off about Will Hill and the others like him

  1. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    Like I said - his choice - to each his own. He has other options in life. We don't have to agree with it. As I said $ doesn't buy happiness. He might be tired of football already and wants to be a high school coach in Colorado where pot is legal. How do we know he hasn't already had good investment returns on money he has already made with the Giants. Casting judgement on someone with only partial facts could also be considered idiotic. Let's see what the appeal turns up.
    You're making dumb comments to stick up for the guy just b/c you like pot. If he really wanted to do something else in life and had all these "good investment returns" then he would have quit football and went to those things. He didn't, he DECIDED to keep doing an illegal substance and he got caught. It's actually a very black and white issue here.

    I wonder if this thread would have even gone this long had he been caught for another drug like cocaine or heroine. How about if he was a pill popper? Would you still be sticking up for him>?
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

  2. #132
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    25,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    Like I said - his choice - to each his own. He has other options in life. We don't have to agree with it. As I said $ doesn't buy happiness. He might be tired of football already and wants to be a high school coach in Colorado where pot is legal. How do we know he hasn't already had good investment returns on money he has already made with the Giants. Casting judgement on someone with only partial facts could also be considered idiotic. Let's see what the appeal turns up.
    Bro I have zero issue with pot. I cast judgement on facts I have read.
    A....he has gotten caught twice now with weed.
    B....he knows when the tests are coming. All NFL players do.
    C....havent heard anything about him wanting to live in Colorado and coach HS football. BTW...do think its cool if HS football coaches smoke weed? I bet the teachers union wouldnt like it. Doesnt matter if its legal.
    D....I wouldn't consider you idiotic but now maybe I will....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  3. #133
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    25,855
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    lol. . . yes, I am sure that he was making shrewd investments
    heard he made 500.00 on the last pound he sold
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  4. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue@NYC View Post
    You're making dumb comments to stick up for the guy just b/c you like pot. If he really wanted to do something else in life and had all these "good investment returns" then he would have quit football and went to those things. He didn't, he DECIDED to keep doing an illegal substance and he got caught. It's actually a very black and white issue here.

    I wonder if this thread would have even gone this long had he been caught for another drug like cocaine or heroine. How about if he was a pill popper? Would you still be sticking up for him>?
    Woo Woo getting a little touchy are we? If my comment that we don't know all the facts on the piss failure and what WH wants out of life is dumb to you or anyone else that's fine with me. No biggie. Do you know WH 's financial situation, life goals and personal issues? No, but yet you comment on them. That's dumb (as you say) also. What if playing for the NYG's isn't as important to him as it is to you and me?

  5. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    heard he made 500.00 on the last pound he sold
    News flash. NFL players make investments everyday. Some with great returns. But if you feel like ignoring that fact no worries

  6. #136
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    25,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    News flash. NFL players make investments everyday. Some with great returns. But if you feel like ignoring that fact no worries
    link for investments RR has made. I am not saying he hasnt but there is zero proof he is tired of football, like you said, and is set up for life beyond the NFL.

    Besides thats not the point. The point is he is busted again for doing something he shouldnt be based on his employment in the NFL
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  7. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    lol. . . yes, I am sure that he was making shrewd investments
    Why would they have to be shrewd investments? None of us have any insight into his financial stability or what he wants out of life.

  8. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Bro I have zero issue with pot. I cast judgement on facts I have read.
    A....he has gotten caught twice now with weed.
    B....he knows when the tests are coming. All NFL players do.
    C....havent heard anything about him wanting to live in Colorado and coach HS football. BTW...do think its cool if HS football coaches smoke weed? I bet the teachers union wouldnt like it. Doesnt matter if its legal.
    D....I wouldn't consider you idiotic but now maybe I will....
    I was just using the football coach as an example that maybe he has other ideas about life. I'll admit I could of had a better example! It's clear it doesn't seem to make much of an impression on him that weed is a no no in the NFL. Maybe he didn't fail for weed. Maybe he has a prescription for weed. Maybe he decided smoking is worth the risk because he was planning on being a short timer in the NFL anyway.

  9. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    link for investments RR has made. I am not saying he hasnt but there is zero proof he is tired of football, like you said, and is set up for life beyond the NFL.

    Besides thats not the point. The point is he is busted again for doing something he shouldnt be based on his employment in the NFL
    Game Time I truly respect your opinion. I agree with just about everything you post. I just think there could be more to the picture than pot is illegal in the NFL and WH smokes it so he's an idiot with a drug problem.

  10. #140
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    19,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    Game Time I truly respect your opinion. I agree with just about everything you post. I just think there could be more to the picture than pot is illegal in the NFL and WH smokes it so he's an idiot with a drug problem.
    I think the reaction is so strong (including from me) because the fans among us know how talented the kid is and how patient we have already been. We are sorely disappointed that we won't have him on the team. It is VERY frustrating for us.

    On the other hand, and far more importantly, he needs to get himself turned around before anything in his life is going to work out. I wish the kid well in that regard.
    No one remembers who came in second.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts