+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 214
  1. #141
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,790
    He's not an idiot because he smokes pot, that would be extremely hypocritical of me to say. He's an idiot because he knowingly and continually breaks the law and league rules.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  2. #142
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    Why would they have to be shrewd investments? None of us have any insight into his financial stability or what he wants out of life.
    Due to the fact that he apparently has a brain the size of a pea, I would bet dollars to donuts that the salary that he has earned in his two seasons in the NFL, less his suspension time, has not been invested wisely. Call it a hunch.

  3. #143
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    20,681
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Due to the fact that he apparently has a brain the size of a pea, I would bet dollars to donuts that the salary that he has earned in his two seasons in the NFL, less his suspension time, has not been invested wisely. Call it a hunch.
    Are you asking whether he's got more than $100 in his checking account? .......................or are you asking IF he's got a checking account?

    Poor judgement doesn't usually show itself in only one area of your life.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  4. #144
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    27,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    Game Time I truly respect your opinion. I agree with just about everything you post. I just think there could be more to the picture than pot is illegal in the NFL and WH smokes it so he's an idiot with a drug problem.
    no no no...and thanks for the compliment. He isnt an idiot because he smokes weed. He is and idiot for getting caught more than once.
    He is an very good football player and I see no reason why he would want to be a short timer. If thats his goal, as you say, then he shoudl go about it in a more logical way.
    Anyway....I hope the guy stays with the team. He has value for sure if he gets his decison making straightened out
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  5. #145
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    27,195
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Due to the fact that he apparently has a brain the size of a pea, I would bet dollars to donuts that the salary that he has earned in his two seasons in the NFL, less his suspension time, has not been invested wisely. Call it a hunch.
    I dont hink his brain is small I think he makes poor decisions
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  6. #146
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    27,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He's not an idiot because he smokes pot, that would be extremely hypocritical of me to say. He's an idiot because he knowingly and continually breaks the law and league rules.
    so what are you saying Rudyy??.......

    cough cough.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  7. #147
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,790
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Are you asking whether he's got more than $100 in his checking account? .......................or are you asking IF he's got a checking account?

    Poor judgement doesn't usually show itself in only one area of your life.
    I wish I had that much in my checking account..


    Kallege sucks jomo.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  8. #148
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,790
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    so what are you saying Rudyy??.......

    cough cough.....
    I enjoy smoking the plant of life.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  9. #149
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    27,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I enjoy smoking the plant of life.
    likewise...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  10. #150
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    20,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I wish I had that much in my checking account..


    Kallege sucks jomo.
    Yes it does Rudyy, I paid off my loans for 10 years and it sucked. BUT, you didn't make $1M over the past 2 years playing professional football.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts