+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    He's not an idiot because he smokes pot, that would be extremely hypocritical of me to say. He's an idiot because he knowingly and continually breaks the law and league rules.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    Why would they have to be shrewd investments? None of us have any insight into his financial stability or what he wants out of life.
    Due to the fact that he apparently has a brain the size of a pea, I would bet dollars to donuts that the salary that he has earned in his two seasons in the NFL, less his suspension time, has not been invested wisely. Call it a hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Due to the fact that he apparently has a brain the size of a pea, I would bet dollars to donuts that the salary that he has earned in his two seasons in the NFL, less his suspension time, has not been invested wisely. Call it a hunch.
    Are you asking whether he's got more than $100 in his checking account? .......................or are you asking IF he's got a checking account?

Poor judgement doesn't usually show itself in only one area of your life.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    Game Time I truly respect your opinion. I agree with just about everything you post. I just think there could be more to the picture than pot is illegal in the NFL and WH smokes it so he's an idiot with a drug problem.
    no no no...and thanks for the compliment. He isnt an idiot because he smokes weed. He is and idiot for getting caught more than once.
    He is an very good football player and I see no reason why he would want to be a short timer. If thats his goal, as you say, then he shoudl go about it in a more logical way.
    Anyway....I hope the guy stays with the team. He has value for sure if he gets his decison making straightened out
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    I dont hink his brain is small I think he makes poor decisions
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He's not an idiot because he smokes pot, that would be extremely hypocritical of me to say. He's an idiot because he knowingly and continually breaks the law and league rules.
    so what are you saying Rudyy??.......

cough cough.....

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Are you asking whether he's got more than $100 in his checking account? .......................or are you asking IF he's got a checking account?

Poor judgement doesn't usually show itself in only one area of your life.
    I wish I had that much in my checking account..

Kallege sucks jomo.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    so what are you saying Rudyy??.......

cough cough.....
    I enjoy smoking the plant of life.

I enjoy smoking the plant of life.
    likewise...

I wish I had that much in my checking account..

Kallege sucks jomo.
    Yes it does Rudyy, I paid off my loans for 10 years and it sucked. BUT, you didn't make $1M over the past 2 years playing professional football.
    No one remembers who came in second.