+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    If only he could master the pee-in-a-cup process.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    You would think that a person would be able to give up weed for millions of dollars and lifelong financial security. He obviously couldn't. It sucks because he has what it takes to be a solid nfl player for many years.
    yep, relegated himself to 1 year league minimum "we'll see how it goes" contracts most likely

Quote Originally Posted by bansaw View Post
    doesnt matter if its "just weed" ITS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT FFS

gets me mad, and it sure as hell is about work ethic
    you know bansaw, there are a lot of people who don't thing "weed" is a big deal. But regardless of how you, me or anyone else feels about it "just being weed", like you said, its a condition of employment, even in Washington state and Colorado.

And thats if it was marijuana this time. I don't know if it has been released yet on whether it was a PED or weed.

Either way, the guy lacks the gray matter between the ears---its not his first rodeo.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    You would think that a person would be able to give up weed for millions of dollars and lifelong financial security. He obviously couldn't. It sucks because he has what it takes to be a solid nfl player for many years.
    Exactly. That's what ticks me off about Will, or anybody else,that's willing to throw away their talent/career on stupidity.

There are plenty of players that smoke weed in the NFL, but they're smarter about it than Hill. Plus, if you've failed multiple drug tests and you have to get randomly tested then you make the sacrifice of giving the weed up until your playing days are over so you can collect your money. After you're done playing, you can blaze all day and all night.
    One of these teams is not like the others

I'm enjoying weed as I type, but I dont get tested and I'd give it up for the chance he has/had

The funny thing is these suspensions come around the same time every year for HIll. AKA, right after 420.

I'm enjoying weed as I type, but I dont get tested and I'd give it up for the chance he has/had
    I've been enjoying weed all weekend.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

That makes 2 of us, but I dont smoke it any more I vape it.... Yeah, Im a total vape snob these days I love my G-Pen and my Pax
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    That makes 2 of us, but I dont smoke it any more I vape it.... Yeah, Im a total vape snob these days I love my G-Pen and my Pax
    I'm tired of you bragging about your safe vape.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

If he's going to be cut...which is what ive been reading why i'snt he cut yet...