+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_truth View Post
    If he's going to be cut...which is what ive been reading why i'snt he cut yet...
    probally waiting for the appeal results... Maybe he'll win.. Crazy things have happened

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    If only he could master the pee-in-a-cup process.
    You would think that, by now, he'd have a cat.......
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by blue_truth View Post
    If he's going to be cut...which is what ive been reading why i'snt he cut yet...
    To allow for the appeal to be denied
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by bansaw View Post
    I'm enjoying weed as I type, but I dont get tested and I'd give it up for the chance he has/had
    That explains a lot.

Will Hill

Will Hill was a flyer, he wasnt drafted, his contract is insignificant, whats the harm of keeping him around, if the kid has his head on straight through college he would have been a first round pick, but he doesnt, why give him up and let another team enjoy a pro-bowl level safety for nothing, why take a hard stance. Eventually the NFL will take care of giving him consequences, he is in line for half a year suspension if he does it again it will be a year suspension, then the decision is not with the organization, he is a local kid i really dont see the upside on letting him go.

Bench Player
    Definitely hard for me to fathom the inability to show restraint considering the consequences. I remember coming out of college I gave up the green knowing a test would likely be a requisite for any real job. That was for an entry level job, and I was able to say No the entire duration of a bachelor party trip, so for a professional athlete on his third strike the lack of willpower here is truly mesmerizing.

For the record, I got an interview two weeks after the trip and passed a piss test. Met my future fiancé at the job, so being able to say no was the best thing to ever happen to me. I just feel bad because I know 15 years from now Hill will see this as a huge mistake and regret.

Starter
    While I do agree that he is wasting an amazing opportunity so far lets not get all high and mighty we all have issues and we've all wasted opportunities at some point or another regardless of how many zeros are at the end of his mistake hes just another flawed human

you can't work out will power in the gym.

Bench Player
    He'll be a Raider or Redskin by June.

Quote Originally Posted by glassgiant View Post
    While I do agree that he is wasting an amazing opportunity so far lets not get all high and mighty we all have issues and we've all wasted opportunities at some point or another regardless of how many zeros are at the end of his mistake hes just another flawed human
    We all mistakes and we're all flawed human beings. But, at some point, all of us would have to pay the price if our flaws and mistakes impacted our jobs. Hill is no different. That's not about being high and mighty. That's just reality. How many of us could keep failing drug tests at our jobs, after our bosses give us chance after chance to clean up our acts, before the bosses get fed up and fire us?
    One of these teams is not like the others