+ Reply to Thread

Buccaneers and Fewell!?

According to the New York Daily News, "there is some speculation" Giants DC Perry Fewell could be a candidate for the head-coaching vacancy in Tampa Bay.

Fewell interviewed for four head-coaching jobs last offseason, but his name had yet to be mentioned this winter after the Giants defense struggled for most of 2011. The Bucs have already interviewed a host of potential replacements for Raheem Morris, a number of them former head coaches. Fewell would join Titans DC Jerry Gray and Bengals DC Mike Zimmer as assistants believed to be on the Bucs' radar.

If it happens then maybe its opens the door for Spags!
    ALL IN!

Re: Buccaneers and Fewell!?

Maybe spagnolo can come back

[quote user="Tuckit91"]

According to the New York Daily News, "there is some speculation" Giants DC Perry Fewell could be a candidate for the head-coaching vacancy in Tampa Bay.

Fewell interviewed for four head-coaching jobs last offseason, but his name had yet to be mentioned this winter after the Giants defense struggled for most of 2011. The Bucs have already interviewed a host of potential replacements for Raheem Morris, a number of them former head coaches. Fewell would join Titans DC Jerry Gray and Bengals DC Mike Zimmer as assistants believed to be on the Bucs' radar.

If it happens then maybe its *opens the door for Spags!
    [/quote]PPPLLLLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEE TAKE HIM TAMPA!!!!!!!!! I mean, he'd be great there...definately should take him!!!

Dear Tampa Bay:
    The NY GIANTS are in serious need of a DC. Perry Fewell is in need of a head coaching position ASAP. please interview Mr Fewell at your earliest convenience. Can anyone say SPAGS?

The organization is Soo screwed up & this has to be the most pathetic city for sports.....I've never seen a big city that doesn't embrace & support their sports teams until I moved here.....no coaching change is going to help the bucs...fewell knows tht

Fewell could be a good fit there. He's a cover 2 guy, but has embraced some of spags old packages. Its like tampa 2.0.

I like Fewell though. He orchestrated a monster takeaway D, and has had the defense play very well since the playoffs began 4 weeks ago.

[quote user="GiantInNorway"]Maybe spagnolo can come back [/quote]

That was my first thought. If Fewell is lucky enough to grab a HC position somewhere, you know Spags would be chomping at the bit to come back here with all the pieces that we've added in the past 3 years.

Plus he'd put himself right back in the limelight as the potential suitor for TC once he eventually decides to step down.